2017/06/27 10:56:20
interpolated
DAW History

ACID Pro 4
Propellerhead Reason 2-4
Magix Samplitude trialled
Steinberg Cubase 2-3
Cakewalk 8-current version

Each program handled mixing a lot different. For instance, in Samplitude it came with Aux busses and POW-R dithering as standard and a dedicated mixing utility which resembled a hardware mixer with flexible routing.

Cubase as I recall had a 6 effects and 2 assignable effects per track.

Reason for me was great for easy routing however at the time, the mix arranger was had harder to organise once added all your effects and synths.

So now I'm settled on Sonar which is working out better now that I'm using the skylake interface more effectively and colour coding track types. I don't go as far as changing the icons however so I suppose I could. Every project is different from me, it could be an orchestral mock-up to a edm tune.

2017/06/27 20:43:08
kennywtelejazz
BassDaddy
kennywtelejazz
bitflipper
We probably should all eat fewer words. There seem to be fewer of them on the menu every day. Word conservation, it could be the new Green movement.

Let's start the verbal repopulation project by bringing back "gnashnab" and "snoutband"!

Yes , that is very good advice Dave , I felt I had to reel it in .
It seems I took it rather personal when Graham's video accused me of being a Whiffle-Whaffle
http://www.dictionary.com/slideshows/12-insults-we-should-bring-back?param=dcomhp#Whiffle-Whaffle
Kenny

Magulater yes; wiffle waffle no.

Fleer
Belgian.

Huh what  ? I may have to have that checked out   I thought I was a Pi

Kenny
2017/06/28 01:02:15
Fleer
Life of Kenny!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account