• SONAR
  • Is the Tip Jar still available?
2018/06/25 22:33:39
Liquid Noise
I would like to know if I still can make a donation. I have been a long time user of Cakewalk products and when Cakewalk was put in the dumpster I looked for other DAW's.  I found some that were close but I kept coming back to SONAR.  I am very happy that BandLab acquired it and I like what BandLab has done with Cakewalk but I would like to see some other things like: 1. I would like to download an installer file instead of downloading while on-line, like my SONAR Pro files that I have, and  2. Also not to have to activate it on-line.  I feel that if you donate over certain amount, you should get you a code that you could type in during installation to activate it.  Like older software.  That way once the program is downloaded you can install it any time you need to.

Those are just my thoughts.  Thanks BandLab for all your hard work and keeping Cakewalk alive.

Liquid Noise
2018/12/13 09:58:39
Liquid Noise
I am regurgitating this old post because i was not able to make a donation until now. I tried to use the link that scook posted but it did not work. Can I still donate? 

Thanks for any help.

Liquid Noise 23
2018/12/13 10:52:02
gustabo
The link works here.
2018/12/13 14:40:15
bapu
Link works here too.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account