2018/10/16 18:47:08
Bajan Blue
On Komplete 11 and can't see point in upgrading at the moment, but it doesn't bother me as I - Always look on the Bright side of Life
2018/10/16 20:21:59
Glyn Barnes
Bajan Blue
On Komplete 11 and can't see point in upgrading at the moment, but it doesn't bother me as I - Always look on the Bright side of Life
Yes, I am not sold on the new content, The current Massive is good but I rarely use it. Kontakt 6? The time will come bit its not now.
2018/10/16 20:31:22
tobiaslindahl
I want Session Horns Pro, sounds decent to me. But they only bundle it with Ultimate ( which I have no real use for)  or by it self for 300 or so. Been looking for a used one but so far, no luck. 
2018/10/17 01:53:42
Zo
NI , Ni , Ni !
2018/10/17 02:32:58
Fog
I don't trust NI for 2 reasons...

1) they discontinued "kore 2" at very short notice after me spending money on it

2)they allowed me to re-buy something I already owned, which they should have blocked and wouldn't refund. all  
   because their website didn't have a "included in Komplete" sticker/ gfx on the page , like it did other things.

and the time I have rung up their offices, they don't seem to care.. so other vendors are on my "go to" list before them.

2018/10/17 12:57:56
pwalpwal
Fog
2)they allowed me to re-buy something I already owned, which they should have blocked and wouldn't refund.

you're in the uk, they're in germany, both countries are still in the eu, so absolutely they will refund - it's the law
2018/10/22 13:22:08
wetdentist
Fog
I don't trust NI for 2 reasons...

1) they discontinued "kore 2" at very short notice after me spending money on it

2)they allowed me to re-buy something I already owned, which they should have blocked and wouldn't refund. all  
   because their website didn't have a "included in Komplete" sticker/ gfx on the page , like it did other things.

and the time I have rung up their offices, they don't seem to care.. so other vendors are on my "go to" list before them.

i also was one of the ones that bought Kore 2 less than a year before it was discontinued, and yes, that made me pretty angry.  but i found a good deal on a new Maschine later that year (MKI, which i still use everyday).  the thing that makes me even more angry at NI is about a month before they released the Maschine Jam, NI said that there were 2 features that were almost finished being written but that wouldn't be ready by the time the Jam hit the street: 1) Song Layer 2) performance recording.  well, 2 years later, those features have still not been released & NI acts like they never announced them in the first place.  i think it could be the biggest BAIT AND SWITCH the music production world has ever seen.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account