2018/10/14 19:56:29
ØSkald
Dont worry Kenny.
I know you dont want to trap people here.
This is just my answer to philosophy in general.
2018/10/15 04:09:12
kennywtelejazz
ØSkald
Dont worry Kenny.
I know you dont want to trap people here.
This is just my answer to philosophy in general.

Hi ØSkald ,
Yeah it's all good .
I know I can get a little out there as far as my orbit goes .
Remember I am a self proclaimed wing nut 
I thought I was talking about creativity and how 2 people I admire approached their Craft ...
I think something may have gotten lost in translation.
Well this is the final straw  ... That's the last time I'm gonna use Pedro as my translator

I did think  about how the word or tag philosophy is used and I realized too some people it has the same effect as when one talks about religion ...
I suppose a person can engage in what may seem to be a normal conversation and by a few unintended well placed words or phrases cause the very person they are communicating with too want to pull away and lift up the draw bridge and arm the castle .
I get it , if somebody says this is how I change my strings ..no red flags
If the same person says this is my philosophy on how to change guitar strings ..lot's of red flags

Peace to you

bayoubill
To answer the question again. The world I would live in is: If 6 WAS 9

Hi Bill ,
As it turns out , you are the only person in this thread that has stuck to the topic and posted a simple direct answer  ...

For such exemplary action , fortitude and persistence in having answered the question twice with the same answer

I have awarded you The Threads Best Answer .

Kenny

2018/10/15 10:02:11
ØSkald
As for creativity. I aproch in a way that I use my memory and take out and use what I think works best for the given task. The more I work the greater thr bank of knowledge, the more I listen to music and the more I study do the same. But there is a second thing I use while writing I might play a wrong note and then I do not delete until I have listen to it. It might be something cool. I might edit it so it is something else, but this "happening" of failing might be a key to move the writing in a new and more versitate way.

And I havent said anything about feelings of the inspiration. I think of feeling as better suited as filters. If the music feels good, it might be. If it doesnt give any, then its a dead end.
2018/10/15 11:39:26
Wibbles
I try to live in a world of pure empiricism but get confused by the medication. 
2018/10/17 13:44:38
bapu
I simply aspire to mediocrity.
2018/10/17 13:45:19
bapu
jamesg1213
bapu
jamesg1213
I think it would have made more sense if I'd known that 'If 6 Was 9' was a Hendrix song. I do now.

Not a fan, sorry. Fully understand his hugely important place in the scheme of all things guitar, of course.

Jess yankin' yer chain mayte.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account