2018/10/16 01:03:26
jyoung60
Never realized how much Kraftwerk has influenced me in various ways until I listened to Autobahn tonight, for the first time in almost 40 years. I'm not an electro-pop musician, but their sound and style definitely wormed its way into many of the tunes I've written.
2018/10/16 15:04:36
Starise
I loved them at one time. Had all of their stuff. Now I play mostly acoustic music. Go figure. 
You think they might have used sequencers?
2018/10/16 15:42:10
jyoung60
Starise
I loved them at one time. Had all of their stuff. Now I play mostly acoustic music. Go figure. 

Strange how that goes, eh?  I was a Rocker back in the day.  60s & 70s stuff, and wrote a lot of Rock tunes.  Then I went acoustic and here I still are with it. Still like putting on the Rock tunes, but the body is too old (used & abused) to perform it anymore.
2018/10/17 14:53:38
Starise
Acoustic is relaxing. Rock usually isn't. That's probably one of my reasons for playing more of it of it. I like relaxing. 

Although I can hear this leading into a prog rock thing  Won't sound as good on speakers. I mixed this mainly for headphones.
Scenes Of Grandeur 
2018/10/17 17:20:00
jyoung60
Starise
Acoustic is relaxing. Rock usually isn't. That's probably one of my reasons for playing more of it of it. I like relaxing. 

Although I can hear this leading into a prog rock thing  Won't sound as good on speakers. I mixed this mainly for headphones.
Scenes Of Grandeur 

Nice!  I even listened to it more than once, lol.  Yeah I can hear the prog rock connection, but it certainly stands well on its own.
2018/10/17 19:21:20
Starise
Thanks jyoung60. Means a lot coming from a guy like you.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account