• Software
  • IK Authorization Woes. SOLVED.
2018/10/19 13:59:02
bdickens
I just bought the Total Studio Deluxe package and am having numerous issues getting everything up and running.

My DAW computer does not have access to the internet so I downloaded everything onto another one. I don't know if it makes any difference but I started the process with the Authorization Manager and then finished without it.

Installation onto my DAW computer appeared to have no issues.

When I tried to authorize Total Studio Deluxe, I got back the following response:

"Request-URI Too Long

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server."

I tried authorizing all the separate parts individually as well.

Miroslav Philharmonik seems to have been successful but that is the only one. It is also the only software I didn't already have some version of already.

I already had Syntronik free, Amplitube free, Sampletank CS and T-Racks CS. When I tried authorizing those, I got the file back from the Authorization Manager, but when I launch the applications, the previous versions with the previous serial numbers come up.

Sampletank no longer launches in standalone mode, only as a VST. Weirdly, all of the basic content appears to be functional but all of the add-ons are locked.
2018/10/19 16:30:16
robbyk
I don't know if this is exactly the same, but it is similar. On 033118, for some reason, I created a new password ~18-20 characters. It was only one letter changed (the same length) from my old password which had worked since I created the account. The new one worked as well but only for a short time and on 040318, I could no longer login or authorize for some reason. Support told me to shorten the length and omit the special characters. I created a new password 9  characters long with only letters and numbers and it worked instantly and has since then.
2018/10/21 13:51:49
bdickens
Nothing?

I thought for sure some of the wizards here would have some ideas.
2018/10/23 00:21:55
bdickens
Was a hiccup with the authorization system and I am up and running now.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account