2011/04/27 11:43:52
Beagle
well, I'm sorry to hear that.  I've always had excellent support from them, but I'm not on a Mac!  and most of their products are not supported for Mac, even tho this one IS listed that way on the store.

I wish we could help you but you're the only person I know trying to use SC directly on a Mac.
2011/04/27 11:45:57
mjkout
i recently purchased  A-500S and used it with my MAC and i'm having the same exact problem here.  i can play the sounds but the fonts are dead. reinstalling didn't fix the problem 
2011/04/27 15:13:57
tarsier
Wow. That's really sad about tech support.  Maybe you should point them to your screenshot of the OSX version?

Just for curiosity, which version of OSX are you running, and what does Sound Center list as the requirement? There are font handling differences between OSX versions. Maybe that's a clue.
2011/04/28 11:25:13
fliwatuet
I have sent them the screen shot from the beginning and also pointed them to this thread.

On the package it says: Mac OS X v10.4 or later ... . I'm using the standard OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7 version.

I do not know the font handling details of OS X, but I'm afraid that they have never tested this version on a newer Mac.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account