2011/04/13 04:24:36
Robeto
I have downloaded and installed the Z3ta demo to use in Fl Studio. However when I use it I'll play 5 notes together, but then they will suddenly drop out at random intervals, I don't know why or how to fix it, help please?
2011/04/13 08:16:33
chuckebaby
i find there is a phaze thing going on with z3ta.which kind of gives it the feel it has..good or bad.i cant seem to get rid of it either.so your not alone.i tried eveything.but i have traced it down to the speed..like in a flanger..modulation?..but no go here buddy.
2011/04/13 09:48:02
Genghis
Robeto

I have downloaded and installed the Z3ta demo to use in Fl Studio. However when I use it I'll play 5 notes together, but then they will suddenly drop out at random intervals, I don't know why or how to fix it, help please?

I believe that is what the demo does... it fades out periodically at random times.  It doesn't do that with the fully licensed version.
2011/04/13 19:23:13
Robeto
Why would they do that on the demo, that virtually makes it useless?

2011/04/13 21:24:06
Genghis
Robeto

Why would they do that on the demo, that virtually makes it useless?

It just makes it so you can audition the synth and hear what it sounds like, but you can't use it for any serious projects until you buy it.  A lot of synths do that or beep every so often so you can hear what it is capable of, but it makes you have to buy it if you want to really use it in something.
2011/04/13 21:27:07
AT
Yes, it makes the demo practically useless.  If it wasn't, who'd pay for the real thing?

@
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account