2017/06/21 16:15:09
mudgel
Hey guys.

I'm just doing a call out for ins files and drum maps. And any other relevant Sonar user created data. Browse the sticky and you'll get an idea of how broad the collection of resources is already. It's quite extraordinary.

The Software Utilites sticky has a section for the above and just want to remind you that we are open for business; that is, sharing of all your efforts not only with those files.

If you have a tutorial whether written or video, start a thread and Elffin and I can organise links in the Utilities thread giving a broader coverage of your material. We have a Techniques forum but I see that as a place for discussion of techniques. Once you have a reproducible technique feel free to let us know and we'll share it in the Utilities thread.

If you post in the main thread it will get deleted once actioned because we don't want it cluttered up with stuff that's not part of the resource library.

While the sole responsibility for its operation rests with Elffin and myself (I'm back) the thread is a highly valued resource by Cakewalk and they are happy to see us develop it. In fact so happy are they to see the thread develop, that they've given me Moderator status just for the Software forum as it gives me access to some thread and post management tools so I can better help Elffin.

We're going to do some reorganising of the thread, probably split out the Sonar Themes into a thread of their own and a few things like that, so keep your eye out.

Suggestions for what we do in the thread are welcome but remember it is a volunteer effort and we have limited resources.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account