• Software
  • Rhyme Genie and TuneSmith updated
2017/06/08 15:33:55
TheMaartian
Rhyme Genie ($25) has been updated to v9.0 and TuneSmith (free) has been updated to v5.6.

http://www.rhymegenie.com/download.html

Rhyme Genie update notes:

Designed with musicians and rap artists in mind the new algorithm greatly enhances the intelligent rhyme’s ability to find compound rhymes for polysyllabic search words. This improvement affects close to 70,000 entries and is most effective when a lower "similarity in sound" setting is selected.

TuneSmith update notes:

The code signature of TuneSmith has been updated to ensure compatibility with the latest Windows specifications. A rare issue that could affect the installation of TuneSmith's custom fonts on Mac OS X has been fixed. The graphic interface has been refined. The Mac version of TuneSmith now installs the plug-in version of Rhyme Genie 9.
2017/06/08 15:58:47
TheMaartian
I should add that this wasn't a painless update. I had to reauthorize Rhyme Genie and my window sizes and locations were lost (I run them side-by-side). What was nice was the prompt to backup the TuneSmith database, which was then imported cleanly into the update. Note that when the sample database is deleted during the import, single blank records (in artist, song, lyrics etc.) are still created that need to be deleted. No biggie.
2017/06/13 18:03:10
BobF
Thanks for the reminder.  I've been meaning to pick this up.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account