2011/03/10 03:20:22
reds91
Hey guys,

so I have kind of a weird problem. When I am playing around on my midi keyboard and I adjust the speed setting, everything works fine. However, when I I actually put record something and then try adjusting the speed setting while the recorded part is playing it just stays at the preset default speed setting even when I change it. Any ideas whats wrong? Thanks in advance
2011/03/10 09:54:41
AT
I'm not sure what the speed setting is, but on many daws there is a reset midi at the start.  That might be the problem.  What DAW?  What keyboard, etc.?

@
2011/03/10 11:55:19
reds91
No it doesn't have anything to do with the midi, I tried it on my laptop keyboard and it does the same thing. I use FL Studio. The best way I can describe the speed setting is how it's the main component of the wobble bass in dub step. You know how it goes from WUUUB WUUUB WUUUB to WUBWUBWUBWUB, ie a slow wave sound to a really fast one? Sorry my explanations not very technical.
Messing around yesterday I found that for certain presets this isnt a problem. For example it works for Ravers Slice 2 but not Integrated Fifth, so now I'm really curious as to what the problem is.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account