• Coffee House
  • Bapu's (and others) random thoughts for the day. (p.4161)
2015/07/10 09:54:34
bapu
I yam glad itr's Frydaye.
2015/07/10 12:13:48
craigb

Took this in Bend Oregon a few years ago.  Looks like I'll be there again next week for an overnight project.
2015/07/10 12:35:31
bapu
craigb

Took this in Bend Oregon a few years ago.  Looks like I'll be there again next week for an overnight project.

sleepover?
2015/07/10 12:57:53
craigb
Yep.  Put out some gear on one day, stay in some fleabag motel, then pick gear up the next day and go home.
2015/07/10 13:33:14
Mooch4056
This is how I remember learning the Atari Basic programming langue back in the 1980's with "If" Then and go to commands 

Hello Bapu - if that is your real name - if not then - Hello Ed if that is your real name if not then Hello Bapu - if that is your real name - if not then - Hello Ed if that is your real name if not then Hello Bapu - if that is your real name - if not then - Hello Ed if that is your real name if not then Hello Bapu - if that is your real name - if not then - Hello Ed if that is your real name if not then Hello Bapu - if that is your real name - if not then - Hello Ed if that is your real name if not then Hello Bapu - if that is your real name - if not then - Hello Ed if that is your real name if not then Hello Bapu - if that is your real name - if not then - Hello Ed if that is your real name if not then 
2015/07/10 15:16:58
Mesh
craigb
Yep.  Put out some gear on one day, stay in some fleabag motel, then pick gear up the next day and go home.

2015/07/10 17:31:14
craigb
SCR

10 PRINT "BLAH."
20 GOTO 10

RUN

BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
BLAH.
^C

DONE
BYE

2015/07/11 09:29:28
craigb

(Wow, 15 hours between posts? It's going to take a LONG time to get to 50k!)
2015/07/11 11:36:48
Beepster
Mesh

Happy Friday All!!!!

If you are ever in Montreal you may hear tell of the various "Naked Breakfast" establishments where your bacon and eggs get served up by a buxom topless lass.

Sounds good on paper until you arrive at one of these places and realize you are in the equivalent of the diner from "Alice" (large hairy man at the grill and all) and start questioning the sanitary conditions of having a pretty, but perhaps a little long in the tooth, french woman handing you food in nothing but her panties.

Of course at that point you order a whiskey and a beer to smash that moment of lucidity down (where it belongs), gobble up the pube/back hair seasoned omelette and get on with your debauched weekend in La Belle Province.
2015/07/11 18:44:13
craigb
Ew!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account