2018/12/13 06:02:23
Fleer
Will we be able to use our Gear Credits to upgrade to ST4 from ST3?
2018/12/13 15:09:54
Skyline_UK
Looks enticing!  
I'd like to know what proportion of the sounds are new for V4 before parting with my £135.
What's the release date I wonder?
2018/12/13 15:10:00
ZincTrumpet
Peter,

I noticed this on your news page...

IK News page
Any customer who purchases SampleTank 3 SE, SampleTank 3 or SampleTank MAX on or after November 13, 2018, will receive the equivalent version of SampleTank 4 for free at release.

As I purchased Total Studio 2 MAX which includes ST3 MAX and registered it on 23rd November does that mean that I qualify for ST4 MAX for free on release? That would be a major bonus.

Thanks
2018/12/13 15:25:05
IK_Multimedia
ZincTrumpet
Peter,

IK News page
Any customer who purchases SampleTank 3 SE, SampleTank 3 or SampleTank MAX on or after November 13, 2018, will receive the equivalent version of SampleTank 4 for free at release.

As I purchased Total Studio 2 MAX which includes ST3 MAX and registered it on 23rd November does that mean that I qualify for ST4 MAX for free on release? That would be a major bonus.

Thanks

SampleTank 4 SE would be unlocked for you in this case.
2018/12/13 15:33:34
IK_Multimedia
Fleer
Will we be able to use our Gear Credits to upgrade to ST4 from ST3?

The pre-order is not available via Gear Credits in Custom Shop.
2018/12/13 15:53:26
BobF
IK_Multimedia
ZincTrumpet
Peter,

IK News page

Thanks

I purchased the TS Max 2 upgrade from TS Max 1 ordered on 11-26-18.  How does this help me?

2018/12/13 16:31:10
IK_Multimedia
BobF
IK_Multimedia
ZincTrumpet
Peter,

IK News page

Thanks

I purchased the TS Max 2 upgrade from TS Max 1 ordered on 11-26-18.  How does this help me?

You should have SampleTank 4 SE available to you at launch per that section of the news at https://www.ikmultimedia....dex.php?id=sampletank4
2018/12/13 17:27:55
bitflipper
Some very nice new features in there, definitely a significant step forward for SampleTank. A little late to market, though, since other multi-timbral samplers have had these features for years. Still good news for those who have invested in the ST environment. I can see this being particularly useful in live performance.

Really trying hard not to be prejudiced by my disappointment with ST3. I am, after all, an optimist by nature - then again, that's how I got tricked into buying ST3 in the first place.
2018/12/13 17:47:02
ZincTrumpet
Thanks Peter. ST4 seems to be crammed with great new features. 

The 30Gb sample set that comes with ST4 SE is almost as large as the ST3 full version (33Gb) so that a pretty good start.
2018/12/13 18:17:54
BobF
IK_Multimedia
BobF
IK_Multimedia
ZincTrumpet
Peter,

IK News page

Thanks

You should have SampleTank 4 SE available to you at launch per that section of the news at https://www.ikmultimedia....dex.php?id=sampletank4

Excellent.  It will be great to be able to kick the tires.  Do all of the great new features work with "legacy" samples?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account