2011/04/19 01:52:28
M@ B
hello,
after setting the room size and the reverb level, then overwriting and renaming the preset, the reverb level keeps resetting back to the previous position when i start the song. the other adjustments (main volume, room size, etc) are staying where they should, it's only the reverb level in tru-piano's interface that moves. if i reload the saved setting the rev level goes back to where i saved it, but when i start the song it moves from 20 back to 70.

anybody else ever have this happen?
thanks for any suggestions/solutions.

edit:

hello,
correction:
i have since found that the room size in the true-pianos interface is the only parameter that stays at the saved setting, the others reset to their default setting when "play" is pressed on the transport.

i have come to find out that this may be a bug in the x64 true-pianos module.

can those of you running in 64 bit recreate this behavior?

thanks
2011/04/19 08:01:20
Guitarhacker
did you set up any automation in the tru piano? It is possible to automate the parameters of the VST itself so perhaps you engaged that without realizing it?

that's what it sounds like to me.
2011/04/19 11:04:34
M@ B
thanks guitar, i did not knowingly set up any automation. how would i know if it was done inadvertently?
2011/04/19 11:06:00
AT
m@B,

check the automation track.

Also, sometimes stuff can get reset at the song start.  Check the midi page.

@
2011/04/19 16:54:14
M@ B
hi @,
there is no auto track.
"check the midi page"  i'm not sure what you mean.
are you referring to the prv for the piano track?
thanks.
2011/04/23 15:08:41
M@ B
M@ B

hello,
after setting the room size and the reverb level, then overwriting and renaming the preset, the reverb level keeps resetting back to the previous position when i start the song. the other adjustments (main volume, room size, etc) are staying where they should, it's only the reverb level in tru-piano's interface that moves. if i reload the saved setting the rev level goes back to where i saved it, but when i start the song it moves from 20 back to 70.

anybody else ever have this happen?
thanks for any suggestions/solutions.
hello,
correction:
i have since found that the room size in the true-pianos interface is the only parameter that stays at the saved setting, the others reset to their default setting when "play" is pressed on the transport.

i have come to find out that this may be a bug in the x64 true-pianos module.

can those of you running in 64 bit recreate this behavior?

thanks

2011/04/23 21:46:52
AT
M@B,

the midi event page.  Sometimes stuff will happen before the song starts.

@
2011/04/23 22:56:08
M@ B
AT

M@B,

the midi event page.  Sometimes stuff will happen before the song starts.

@

oh, ok. yes, i did do that. there is only note events in the event list for the piano track. i was suspecting that it could've been rnp events, but there was nothing but notes.
like i said earlier, i think it is a bug in the 64 bit version of true pianos.

thanks @,
m@
2011/04/25 12:20:30
M@ B
nobody has had this problem with the x64 version of true pianos?
2011/05/02 02:19:23
M@ B
bump.

others should be experiencing too.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account