2011/05/06 14:22:15
M@ B
hello again,
i'm a bit confused by the fact that nobody has expressed any concern about this problem. is it because nobody else is experiencing this or is it that nobody else cares that it is happening? just curious, because if it is happening to your x64true piano (running x64sonar x1) then your piano tracks are being soaked in reverb as well. it has essentially rendered my true pianos amber useless.

anybody?

thanks.
2014/01/14 22:37:37
esteban_mhz
This same problem actually happens to me. This post is very old, so did you find how to fix this problem?
2014/01/23 14:11:57
brundlefly
I leave Truepianos Reverb set to Off, and it stays there. If it's changing to some level other than what is set in the TP GUI when playback starts, there can be three causes:

1. The Reverb control widget in the MIDI track is active; right-click the "Rev" knob in the MIDI Track Inspector, and choose Disable Control if it's not already checked. Moving it will re-enable it automatically and alter the TP setting. Enabled track control settings are re-sent every time playback is started.

2. There are CC91 Reverb Level messages in the MIDI clip.

3. There's a MIDI automation envelope on the track controlling Reverb (works by sending CC91

2017/03/27 02:34:45
roccoba
Thanks brundlefly
It turns out my issue was number 1. I already looked in the events view. Nothing there. Disabling the Rev knob did the trick. 

Awesome!

Thanks!
2017/03/28 15:04:00
brundlefly
Glad to help. Good job hunting up this old thread to find the answer, and welcome to the forum!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account