2016/03/31 03:05:55
Sh03e
Bump.
I've created a support ticket, Multipulse & Brass from Atmospheres and OSC 6-String from Bass Guitar programs failed to load, i'll post any news in the future for this matter.

Regards.
2016/06/05 16:28:13
Zadvigkin
Good afternoon. Say a problem solved ? I have 5,17Gb Multisamples folder . Although the size of installation files Rapture Pro 7.40Gb. How is this possible? Thanks for answers!
2017/03/29 08:45:39
cswami
I just experienced the missing Rapture samples/multisamples issue. I am using the older version of Rapture and using SonarX2-PE, so this may not help you.  Here was how I fixed my problem.

(1) I ran Sysinternals-Process-Monitor to watch what Rapture does
(2) Discovered that Rapture searches in 5-6 different PATH possibilities for the samples
(3) My impression is that CW added a bunch of possible "mis-installation paths"
(4) However no collections of PATHs will always work for everyone
(5) On my machine, I noticed that the PATH <C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture\Sample Pool> was the last PATH before Rapture gave up and threw a "missing sample error"
(6) From my wasted-time spent RE-SAVING Rapture Programs by manually loading the missing samples into Elements, I discovered that most of the missing samples were actually existing in the <C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples\CompleetBankSynth-ToSFZ> Folder
(7) So I just copied the entire contents of <C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples\CompleetBankSynth-ToSFZ> into <C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Rapture\Sample Pool>; the cumulative sample size is fairly small of this entire collection
(8) BOOM, no more missing samples; at least I have not been able yet to find any

Maybe this will work for you or some tweaked version of it.
2017/03/29 16:40:03
...wicked
I did something similar, or do when I get errors, to a different path though. I've noticed RapPro double-embedded it's multisamples a directory lower. so, D:/Rapture Pro/Multisamples/Rapture Pro/Multisamples is where it looks for things. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account