• SONAR
  • WondaGurl type 808 glides using Cakewalk stock instruments (p.3)
2017/08/11 21:26:01
dubdisciple
Blade, i agree, a simple sampler would make a huge difference. Ever since the suggestion, I have been experimenting and will admit it's far from elegant and truth be told, a third party solution is easier. Even the solution I found for Studio One requires some automation for ideal results. Fortunately, I don't use this technique often.

I am however committed to finding ways to help rather than be the guy that moans about what sonar doesn't have. A few tweaks to already existing products would make a huge difference. Session Drummer is ALMOST useful. The stock roland kits are damn good but rawer than most since i believe they were created at the time Roland partnered/owned Cakewalk. You can even chop drum loop and send to session drummer. Unfortunately it is not good for other samples and sample editing is limited.
2017/08/11 21:38:45
scook
Would TX16Wx work in this case?
2017/08/11 21:40:05
dubdisciple
Here is a tutorial that shows a workaround that I think could be tweaked for Sonar. Excuse the language, but the guy does offer practical solutions.

https://youtu.be/BHJiXvrvTUE
2017/08/11 21:45:11
dubdisciple
scook
Would TX16Wx work in this case?

I have used many third party solutions. I was wanting to provide in the box solutions that were simple to implement. I'm speaking from perspective of one working with kids that would rather hear " oh, here's how you do this " instead of " let me download and install another plugin to do what the program you are used to does out the box"
2018/12/12 14:03:53
qzik
You can use Rapture Pro to do that Wondergurl Bass Glide its there is a knob on each element called Glide, and you will go to perfom Section and set your voices to 0, and attend your keyboard and press and chords to se if plays chords or not if you did everthing right the sample you load you be able to play chord but it be a monoph
2018/12/12 14:10:24
qzik
First you need intialize your synth and add your favourate 808 sample after you loaded your sample will look at the bottom you will find Perfom and set voices to 0, then look on top and find Multi Mode u will see Glide not there that will help you to control Portamento Time/Gilde, if any question i can give you a preset
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account