• Software
  • IK Multimedia has a NEW Website (p.2)
2018/10/16 21:55:00
BobF
gmon72
Thanks Peter! Sort by latest release fixes my problem!

Yep, works for me!!

2018/10/17 16:12:19
IK_Multimedia
Awesome!  There are still improvements coming, so keep visiting ;)  OK that was a blatant trick for traffic... and obviously a joke but I do hope you visit more now that the web site is much-improved, all jokes aside.

I believe the Promotions tab in your User Area is also recently improved (hard to keep track but I *think* that was done just this morning Italy time but I may be mistaken) so it should be more clear that you'll see your promotional choices PLUS at least a link to available site-wide promotions in case that's what you were also looking for.  I understand the confusion there, but it is also hard to assign a one-word navigational element for the nav bar that clearly states exactly what kind of promotional info is there.  So we made it work for either interpretation.
2018/10/19 00:51:34
Grem
Peter, I was looking at my Jam Points on the new site (Really like how the site now shows when the JP were earned) and I noticed that I have two $20 IK Gift Points, a $5 one, and a $15 one. How do I use these?

I never knew I had them!! That's $60 right there!!
2018/10/19 14:36:13
IK_Multimedia
Grem
Peter, I was looking at my Jam Points on the new site (Really like how the site now shows when the JP were earned) and I noticed that I have two $20 IK Gift Points, a $5 one, and a $15 one. How do I use these?

I never knew I had them!! That's $60 right there!!

Typically any points are added into your total and you should be able to use them.  If you don't see them in your total PM your IK username and I can see if someone can take a look.
2018/10/19 19:49:43
Grem
IK_Multimedia

PM your IK username and I can see if someone can take a look.

Done. Thanks!!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account