• Software
  • DrumCore 4.1 Update with Multi-Out Routing (p.2)
2017/03/02 19:33:01
Glyn Barnes
Ah well, what's another year.

Meanwhile I have bee auditioning the Alan White audio loops. They are great and I am hoping to use some of them in a track soon.  
It will be a bit of a departure from my usual way of working with Superior Drummer or BFD3.
2017/03/02 19:43:35
gmon72
I have to say the loops are pretty good. I just wish there were more fills or a better way to vary the beats that are there. The Gabrielize function of the old version was handy for that type of thing.

I have playing around drumcore a little more than usual the last few days and do like the sound of it. I also typically use BFD3, Toontrack, etc as well.

Would be nice if there was a good shell program to organize the multitude of loops I have. I never quite clicked with Cubase's Mediabay.
2017/05/28 06:03:25
seriousfun
Glyn Barnes
Well, 4.1.1 is installed and working. So far no crashes.

But when I insert the VSTi in Sonar with all outputs ticked I still only get a single stereo audio track. I will have to read the release notes later, maybe there is a hoop to jump through.

Yes, 4.2.0 works well in SONAR. Still trying to find the multiple outs...
2017/05/30 18:11:43
Glyn Barnes
Yep - at least the latest update does not crash Sonar, and I can confirm that multi-outs still don't work in Sonar. Its all pretty sad, there is some decent content but the software is still not fit for purpose.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account