• Software
  • Using VST in Reason as of today
2017/05/29 13:11:14
Fleer
Yeah!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zy3RipH5u0

Propellerhead Software today released Reason 9.5, the newest update to the award-winning Reason music production software. Reason 9.5 introduces VST support, and is a free update for Reason 9 owners.
2017/05/29 13:40:34
bigcatt
Interesting I wonder if the Maize Mac VSTs will work with it?
2017/05/29 15:25:28
Fleer
Don't have 'em, grand jaguar, so can't test 'em.
2017/05/29 17:32:17
Kamikaze
This is what Cakewalks videos should be like
2017/05/29 22:10:42
kennywtelejazz
Yes Kamikaze , I agree with you .

When it comes to Cakewalks u tube presence , Cakewalk needs to take a cue from what some of the other music software company's are doing out there on u tube
On the other side of the coin , I think that us folks here on the  SONAR Forum have the Best Music Forum in The World 

Kenny
2017/05/29 23:24:33
Fleer
Strangely enough, because of the new vst hype, I'm drawn back to Reason and might abandon Logic Pro altogether, at least for a while. Reason and Bitwig may serve me better now, from a creative point of view.
2017/05/30 02:02:03
kitekrazy1
kennywtelejazz

When it comes to Cakewalks u tube presence , Cakewalk needs to take a cue from what some of the other music software company's are doing out there on u tube
On the other side of the coin , I think that us folks here on the  SONAR Forum have the Best Music Forum in The World 

Kenny

Like what?

2017/05/30 04:19:33
TerraSin
Fleer
Strangely enough, because of the new vst hype, I'm drawn back to Reason and might abandon Logic Pro altogether, at least for a while. Reason and Bitwig may serve me better now, from a creative point of view.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
I'm waiting to see how this plays out for a bit before I even consider updating.
2017/05/30 06:58:49
kennywtelejazz
kitekrazy1
kennywtelejazz

Kenny

Like what?

Hows this for starters
http://reaper.fm/videos.php
https://www.image-line.com/support/FLHelp/html/basics_videos.htm 

Kenny
2017/05/30 12:44:39
Starise
Yay, we could go on over to the Reason forum and express our gratitude, oh wait, there really isn't a forum over there.

Kudos Reason on doing something you should have done 5 years ago. Vst 2.4 ?  I sometimes wonder if the cars in Scandinavia have power windows and heat.

Reason may only be half as capable as Sonar Platinum but apparently those cool videos  make up for it.

Sorry guys I can't get very excited about old tech being adopted recently. That and I'm a die hard satisfied Sonar user.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account