2018/10/14 04:40:09
Kamikaze
Zo
BobF
Present!!

what ?

Means that he is here, present at the club.
2018/10/14 07:47:10
BobF
Kamikaze
Zo
BobF
Present!!

what ?

Means that he is here, present at the club.

Yep, just signing in.  T-RackS is a great set of plugs!
2018/10/14 11:30:50
Zo
Lol i thought it was related to my question , glad you guyz here ....
2018/10/14 11:30:51
Zo
Lol i thought it was related to my question , glad you guyz here ....
2018/10/14 21:35:44
dmbaer
Zo
Hey guyz , today i was doing maintenance on my rig and found out that i didn't isntalled VST 3 versions of IK stuff , i know i don't do this kinda of omission for nothing , is it because they don't play well with S1 or sonar ...or just done it for SSD space ....?

I would speculate that VST 2 vs VST 3 makes little difference at this moment.  However, if IKM ever adds external side chain capabilities to its dynamics modules, it could make a big difference.  If it was me, I'd uninstall the TRacks 5 modules (leave the old VST 2, pre-TRacks-5 modules installed for compatibility with existing projects) and reinstall the VST 3 with an eye to the future.  Hopefully IKM will cover the external side chain omission in the not-terribly-distant future.  Oh yeah, and I also hope they add dry/wet controls to the dynamics modules as well, but that has nothing to do with VST 3.
2018/10/14 23:54:09
Zo
I think some have experienced strange stuff with vst 3 , that said one big advantage of vst 3 is dsp usage when audio pass threw only ...
2018/10/15 00:58:50
BobF
dmbaer
Zo
Hey guyz , today i was doing maintenance on my rig and found out that i didn't isntalled VST 3 versions of IK stuff , i know i don't do this kinda of omission for nothing , is it because they don't play well with S1 or sonar ...or just done it for SSD space ....?

I would speculate that VST 2 vs VST 3 makes little difference at this moment.  However, if IKM ever adds external side chain capabilities to its dynamics modules, it could make a big difference.  If it was me, I'd uninstall the TRacks 5 modules (leave the old VST 2, pre-TRacks-5 modules installed for compatibility with existing projects) and reinstall the VST 3 with an eye to the future.  Hopefully IKM will cover the external side chain omission in the not-terribly-distant future.  Oh yeah, and I also hope they add dry/wet controls to the dynamics modules as well, but that has nothing to do with VST 3.

I agree on SC & Dry/Wet.  SC is about the only thing that has me using others.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account