2018/10/05 15:16:24
Zo
Hi my dear collegues , i created this thread for us to have a place to talk specifically Soundtoys plugins  so people can come here to ask , share , have fun ... 

Feel free to ask also for reviews and videos , if it can be done it will by anybody including of course me .

Cheers !
2018/10/11 15:44:14
Zargg
Hi. I got some of their plugins at a very good price.
Little Alterboy, Sie-Q, Little Plate and Tremolator.
Use Little Alterboy most of them.
All the best.
2018/10/11 17:42:36
ZincTrumpet
Hi,

I picked up the full suite last Christmas after being impressed by their plugins I picked up in the sales. I haven't used all of them yet but my most used is probably Little Microshift (Just a Hint patch ) which I add to one track of a doubled vocal. I also use Echo Boy quite a bit and Crystallizer a couple of times (once on a violin track which gave a great effect).

Got to put aside some time to learn some of the other plugs.

Cheers

2018/10/11 20:46:08
Zo
To share my humble experience , one i show a lot on my production technic cours , is tremolator , basically this is exelllent to bring subtile but damn good effect to bring life to stuff here and there , even drums ect ...so don't get it only  like "tremelotaor" with the organy type sound fx in mind ;)
2018/10/11 21:53:36
ZincTrumpet
Cool, will check out the tremolator thanks Zo.

Also found these reviews on soundbytes magazine (thanks to David Baer).

http://soundbytesmag.net/..dtoyseffectssuitepart1/

http://soundbytesmag.net/...-effects-suite-part-2/
2018/10/11 22:19:58
Zo
Thks ZincT , good lectures for tonight ;)
2018/10/12 01:50:25
JohnKenn
Know it will never happen, but just another theoretical example of Zo's club thread argument. An opinion in support of the premise.

Developer specific sticky threads in some new category. Like we got Software. Got Deals. Should get Developer Specific or whatever the name. Zo's corner. Whatever.

Already, if you scroll thru the club threads, there are critical responses and advice that only benefit the user and a place to get seen by some musician who has a handle on the product. Search engine improvement is a possible alternative, but searching for stuff scattered all over the place.

Ain't going to happen here, but a good idea, right idea diving toward sunset. We will not see it but maybe good to examine the irritation Zo has initiated..

John

2018/10/12 05:10:33
Kamikaze
It's just a bit of fun John!
2018/10/12 17:50:29
JohnKenn
Yep, that's what it is. I have learned a few interesting things from the "clubs".  I need to start a club on Toyota fuel system diagnostics.

Do hope anyone in the path of the US storms are safe and dry.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account