2018/10/05 17:50:57
Starise
So I go over to KVR to see if the new feature in Cakewalk was announced yet. It wasn't , so I posted it.

Out of left field come all of these guys who can't wait to take a bite out of Cakewalk. The same old BS- The software is buggy. I had lockups back in 1987 blah blah blah. Some of the old guard I guess who used 8.5 and never stopped crying about the aero GUI in X1 can't get over it. I LOVE the GUI. 
I have been using Cakewalk since before pro 8. I haven't had the kinds of issues these guys always claim to have. Granted there are a few over there who love the program and are happily using it. 

I would almost swear a few of these guys are competition trying to undermine Cakes efforts. Is that a paranoid statement? It would be no different than staged product reviews by the competition designed to make brand B look bad. I know that happens.

It seems to never end...I can't want until some of these old curmudgeons finally get to the nursing home. 
2018/10/05 17:54:47
Jim Roseberry
KVR is full of what I assume are kids.
You can never have any real discussion on those forums.
Other than the odd issue, none of the major DAW are unstable here.
Gee, I wonder why that is???  Magic?  Happenstance?  Luck?
All down to who's driving the bus.  Same as it ever was...
2018/10/05 18:15:08
Mesh

2018/10/05 18:45:17
Starise
Yes it does seem like a lot of kids but maybe the occasional old timer too who used CW "once upon a time". I don't know. I'm just in that kind of a mood today. Some days I will happily jump into any peeing contest you give me, some days I save myself the energy and just try to enjoy life. We can beyond any doubt show that this is a stable product. I could even dare say make some of them cower if i wanted to do that. This wasn't my goal. I simply wanted to tell the world we have a great new feature. I waffle between, "Have a good day" and "screw them"  Depends on which day you catch me. My downfall I know.
2018/10/05 18:49:07
bayoubill
I Juan that pony 
2018/10/05 19:13:29
Mesh
Starise
 I waffle between, "Have a good day" and "screw them"  Depends on which day you catch me. My downfall I know.

Simples....don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
2018/10/05 19:21:06
Starise
It's a good thing my dogs don't sweat.......and they like to be petted.....and fed...and petted again.....and fed...an....ok you get the idea.
2018/10/06 09:58:14
kennywtelejazz
Mesh

I might be a Real Jack A$$ Online sometimes , but Damn that is One Good Looking Pony 

Kenny
2018/10/06 11:16:41
Wibbles
Starise
So I go over to KVR to see if the new feature in Cakewalk was announced yet. It wasn't , so I posted it.

Out of left field come all of these guys who can't wait to take a bite out of Cakewalk. 

It's always the same 2 or 3 people. Any thread that mentions Cakewalk or Sonar, and they're all over it like an unpleasant rash.

Apparently some people get a kick out of doing that sort of thing.
2018/10/06 16:41:22
bitman
Some brands are just not taken seriously no matter what they do.

Cakewalk, The Rockies, The Broncos, Christians.......
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account