2018/10/01 16:35:18
ØSkald

2018/10/01 17:07:56
Starise
It played for a minute, then stopped. Must be too far away. Sounded almost like a cowboy but I can't tell what he's saying.
2018/10/01 22:11:02
ØSkald
Lol. Yeah.

He serially saying he is standing behind a bush, and watching his x getting married. And that if he is crying she she will see his rears. And that he is not that sad, really. lol.

RIP Håkon Banken!!!
2018/10/01 22:24:54
ØSkald
Starise
It played for a minute, then stopped. Must be too far away. Sounded almost like a cowboy but I can't tell what he's saying.

Here is a Google translate for the lovely happy lyrics.

"If I cry

See, she's coming out of the church.
Congratulations warmly by each one.
I am standing lonely behind the birch.
Looking at the bride that used to be mine.

If I cry, she sees my tears
She has got the one she wanted.
But there are always new tears
It may be the best thing happening today

Just do not believe what I'm sad.
Everything is as good as it can be.
She is happy now and even I am
relieved that I am free.

If I cry…"
2018/10/02 18:55:44
Starise
Wow. That there is one sad cowboy. He may not even have cows. Thanks for sharing those lyrics.

Country music over here has gone mainstream and is liked by lots of younger people. It has elements of rock in it. Not like the old country. Do you nave new country music over there?

2018/10/03 04:10:30
ØSkald
Starise
Wow. That there is one sad cowboy. He may not even have cows. Thanks for sharing those lyrics.

Country music over here has gone mainstream and is liked by lots of younger people. It has elements of rock in it. Not like the old country. Do you nave new country music over there?

Not at all. I think those artists like that went to "danseband" style. Thats where the money is. Sad really.

Dansebang is a dance band who plays for partys and so on. And the music is always this hybrid style. Almost always with saxophone fills.

2018/10/03 14:17:03
Starise
Kind of like country music with sax thrown in.  Ok for dance I guess. 

I didn't know there were skinny challenged people in Norway 

2018/10/03 17:18:02
ØSkald
In Norway we call them ONS. Or we used to. That isn't nise to say. I wonder why all the ladies on Tinder and so on hate them so much. They write No ONS! They need love too right? Pour people...

Lol.

Kidding.

This music video is made out of the joking lyrics of the song. The singer wrote it to hang out people nagging him and say his gained weight, getting fatter. So the video is based on this parody of their lives. But all with humor.

Stupid humor, yes!
2018/10/04 18:08:58
Starise
I like stupid humor.

That guys butt on the bike was overly large. 

In a country with 6 months of darkness and cold I think I would eat more too. They came after me on the beach once
thinking I was a beached whale, then they seem I had appendages.
2018/10/04 21:18:29
ØSkald
Starise
I like stupid humor.

That guys butt on the bike was overly large. 

In a country with 6 months of darkness and cold I think I would eat more too. They came after me on the beach once
thinking I was a beached whale, then they seem I had appendages.

lol
#MeToo

Too soon?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account