• Computers
  • Liquid Saffire 56, Laptop and Sonar (p.3)
2017/09/13 18:09:37
abacab
Pragi

abacab

So no argument here.  Just a friendly discussion of pros & cons...

@Abacab
That´s were all my intentions, that you are discussing friendly,
not teacher like . Seems you you are able to do so , or ?

cheers

Let's focus on the topic, and not each other OK?  It is nothing personal to disagree with somebody's comments on a public forum.  That's just how facts get sorted and we all learn from each other.

We are here to discuss, debate, and share ideas, and we have to agree to disagree at times, and not take it personally.  If you have a problem with what I have to say, please feel free to ignore me!
2017/09/13 19:13:54
tonyzub999
To give an update to my original post, it was regarding using my Focusrite Saffire Liquid 56 on a new Dell Precision Mobile workstation that came with a stock Thunderbolt 3 port. I still don't have it working on that laptop. I decided to just buy a Firewire card to install on my desktop and limit my Saffire Liquid 56 to use on my desktop for now. Its working fine. I have other interfaces to use with my mobile workstation. Like Jim suggested, I'm going to wait until Focusrite releases the proper drivers before I try it with the laptop again. I don't need any frustration, so I'm content with the work around.

I do want to thank everyone for the help. This forum has always been extremely helpful.
2017/09/13 21:04:59
Pragi
abacab
Pragi

abacab

@Abacab

cheers

Let's focus on the topic, and not each other OK?  It is nothing personal to disagree with somebody's comments on a public forum.  That's just how facts get sorted and we all learn from each other.

We are here to discuss, debate, and share ideas, and we have to agree to disagree at times, and not take it personally.  If you have a problem with what I have to say, please feel free to ignore me!

the person  who was 3 times offending me with comments  
was you . Don´t  prevaricate, it is you who has to ignore me .
You think you are the forum police to remember me to stay On T or you have to 
tell me that I have to be  investigate better before   asking  a question ,
but you are not even a mod , and I tell you - a mod wouldn´t do either.

2017/09/13 22:35:48
abacab
Pragi
abacab
Pragi

abacab

@Abacab

cheers

the person  who was 3 times offending me with comments  
was you . Don´t  prevaricate, it is you who has to ignore me .
You think you are the forum police to remember me to stay On T or you have to 
tell me that I have to be  investigate better before   asking  a question ,
but you are not even a mod , and I tell you - a mod wouldn´t do either.

Look, previously you posted a topic with a title that implied a security risk, which it turned out to not be at all. 

Asking you to check your facts is not an personal offense, and never intended any offense, but your challenging me to a boxing match was.  I just let that one go.  That probably should have been reported to a mod. 

But you persist in tracking and claiming these imagined offenses, why?

I suggest you put on your big boy pants and get over it.  But I am done here.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account