• SONAR
  • Crash when trying to save as bundle file
2018/12/07 00:37:09
S.L.I.P.
So I was working on a song in Sonar Platinum, and I received an error message that a file was corrupt, and overridden with a blank region.  I went through the entire song and could not find the blank region. After doing a search, I found a thread that suggested that I save a bundle file, and unpack to a new cwp project.  When I try to create that bundle, Sonar crashes. I figured that this would be a good time to try Cakewalk by Bandlab, but I'm getting the same results. Any thoughts?
2018/12/07 03:29:21
Cactus Music
I'm not sure where you got the info that saving as a Bundle would un corrupt a file. 
Most likely you have a bad sector on your hard drive or something. Abandon that file and use your back up file. 
2018/12/07 04:52:37
soens
Bun is crashing because of the error. Save it as a new cwp in a different location. If the error persists then create a new cwp and migrate the clips to it.
2018/12/07 05:02:15
S.L.I.P.
Sorry if I wasn't clear. It has nothing to do with my hard drive. The error I get is; "a corrupt audio region was detected and padded with silence." The thread I found said that Noel recommended saving the Sonar project as a bundle. And when I do that both Sonar, and Cakewalk by Bandlab crash. I will try what soens suggested, and see if that gets me anywhere. Thanks!

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account