2016/11/08 10:16:37
TheMaartian
Weird. I have the Multisamples directory under Rapture, as noted above. But I can't find a different one for Rapture Pro. Does it use the Rapture Multisamples directory if found?

I usually wait for sales, but this seems like a lot of really good content for the money ($39), so I think I'll give it a shot.

Anything to chase away the election day blues. Man, am I gonna party tomorrow. #SickOfThisS**t
2016/11/08 10:30:41
scook
The default location is "C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data\Rapture Pro\Multisamples"
2016/11/08 11:03:44
TheMaartian
scook
The default location is "C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Sample Data\Rapture Pro\Multisamples"

Well, thar she blows! Thanks.
2017/01/01 14:46:29
methodman3000
Hi Chad My computer took a dump so I had to reload everything from scratch.  I too am having problems with the Universal 120 not copying the parts to program data.  The installer is not working.  I have all the sounds but the sg and envelopes and things like that aren't being copied.  I really like that you made Rapture useable for so many musicians.  Thanks for the help

Leighton
2017/01/07 11:30:33
chad
methodman3000
Hi Chad My computer took a dump so I had to reload everything from scratch.  I too am having problems with the Universal 120 not copying the parts to program data.  The installer is not working.  I have all the sounds but the sg and envelopes and things like that aren't being copied.  I really like that you made Rapture useable for so many musicians.  Thanks for the help

Leighton

Hey Leighton,

Sorry to hear about the computer crash.  I emailed you all of the files you need with updated installers.  Let me know if you are still having any issues.

Happy New Year,
Chad

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account