2016/06/05 16:02:29
Zargg
Voted +1
2016/06/05 16:49:16
Vastman
I like this... Think it should be a global selection thing though.... ie, a dropdown menue with these choices...
  • colored bottom only
  • colored edge surrounding strip
  • colored strip
Then, this kind of choice can be applied to all future templates!

At this point I don't know which of the three I like best... the lady photoshopping the edge around the strip... I liked that at first but....it really is an "individual preference" thing...
2016/06/05 17:47:46
thedukewestern
I have also had that thought - the colored strips really helped navigate - although the new theme is pretty I'm finding I have to either read a lot of text in large projects.. It would be beautiful if we could use the plthora of new suave colors in the pre tungsten fashion... amalgamate the concepts.  
2016/06/06 04:41:29
subtlearts
Vastman
I like this... Think it should be a global selection thing though.... ie, a dropdown menue with these choices...
  • colored bottom only
  • colored strip

This. +1 for sure. 
2016/06/06 17:05:43
MPH
That looks great!
2016/06/06 17:41:51
VariousArtist
I like this idea.

It would be nice if you could "fade in" the amount of colourization.  That way everyone could be happy...
2016/06/06 20:12:53
zoffmeister
VariousArtist
I like this idea.

It would be nice if you could "fade in" the amount of colourization.  That way everyone could be happy...

Definitely. Chose your shade.
2016/06/07 01:38:16
lawajava
subtlearts
Vastman
  • colored bottom only
  • colored strip

This. +1 for sure. 

I've come to really like the Tungsten look and now have adapted my eye to just using the colors at the bottom of the strip.  So now I like that approach.  But the request at the top here seems really well suggested and demonstrated.  I concur that having a choice would be excellent.  As Vastman has indicated, if we could select what we want we could then pick what's best for our individual taste.
2016/06/07 13:42:55
streckfus
That looks pretty slick...nicely done! I too am all for some customization options for saturation, selecting which components inherit the track color, etc.
2016/06/07 15:52:30
brconflict
Definitely welcome the OPs strip-color idea! Although the bright orange buttons of Tungsten are distracting to me, and very Halloween, I can get past those if the strips can be colored like this. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account