• SONAR
  • VS700 Support Request (p.6)
2018/04/04 07:14:15
TerraSin
AndertonAs noted previously, the VS-700 still works with Sonar and Windows 10, just do a minor driver tweak that's detailed in the hardware forum. It would be great if BandLab brought it more up to date with the new Sonar features, but the VS-700 already does most of what you want.

I believe I mentioned before that I've had a lot of issues with some of the controls on it like the shuttle wheel. It's sending messages when used but for some reason does nothing in Sonar. Likewise a lot of the access panel controls no longer do what they are supposed to be doing and some of the transport controls do the same. If they could manage to get everything working in some way, I'd be terribly happy.
2018/04/04 13:03:03
Nino Vargas
Cool :)
2018/04/04 17:30:57
louisodwyer
Meng, I hope you are serious about this, and not just telling people what they want to hear. It is great news.  Anybody who owns a VS700C knows how great the system is and how nice it is to sit in front of it! It is just so condusive to making good music.
I bought my system in 2010, quite expensive it was. It is running beautifully and I keep it patched, despite no support from Roland, which is a disgrace to their customers.
I look forward to developments!
Many thanks! Louis
2018/04/06 00:59:12
HeatherHaze
I've decided to shelve my VS-700R.   I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 now.  The VS-700R was a better unit, and I miss the Fantom.  But I've got plenty of other synths.  I certainly DON'T miss that incessant fan noise (what were they thinking?).  Now that Cakewalk by Bandlab has arrived, I'm considering adding my VS-700C back into my arsenal.  But I'm not sure that's because I "need" it or just miss that gorgeous console on my desk.  I'm using a Slate Raven MTi2 now, which works splendidly with Cakewalk.  Moving forward!
2018/04/06 01:23:35
doncolga
Harrison Consoles has recently added great support into MixBus for the Tascam US-2400.  Maybe full support for VS700 would be even easier for newest OS and Sonar?  Would be great for you all for sure.
https://www.youtube.com/w...QHJwTncc2e4&t=218s
2018/06/12 16:07:38
StephanKim
Amazing News :):):)
VS700 is on my work desk again now
2018/06/13 19:21:16
poetnprophet
Hi Meng, just wondering if there is any progress with the VS700 system?  Any plans to update the system, or even build a new system?  Personally, I need something right now that has low latency for recording with plugins real time, therefore I may be in the market for a new interface anyway this year...but I would hold off if there was something from/for Cakewalk.

Dave
2018/11/22 13:50:37
Grent
Hi there!
Any news in this regard that I might have missed?

2018/11/23 13:05:01
Muziekschuur at home
I do have a SI-24. And that unit has coloured leds. I would love to see a function in ACT to use coloured leds. They from RECORD (RED) To GREEn To Orange. And its a cool feature. Wich still works in Logic 5 on my system. It is I think a better way to work than to use any screen. As I have a Tascam DM24 too. Cannot make HUI work either. 

My Edirol M16-dx is a wonderful unit too. It has a limited remote control. But for what it is it's nice.
2018/11/23 16:23:59
azslow3
Muziekschuur at home
I do have a SI-24. And that unit has coloured leds. I would love to see a function in ACT to use coloured leds. They from RECORD (RED) To GREEn To Orange. And its a cool feature. Wich still works in Logic 5 on my system. It is I think a better way to work than to use any screen.

You can add something yourself, if you want... http://www.azslow.com/index.php?topic=316.0

As I have a Tascam DM24 too. Cannot make HUI work either. 

http://www.azslow.com/index.php?topic=223.0

But why you write that into VS-700 thread is unclear for me
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account