2018/09/21 00:03:21
kennywtelejazz

I am the Greatest .
        Send me all your cheese and vegetables Now

Kenny
2018/09/21 00:05:39
kennywtelejazz
kennywtelejazz

................................................................EDITED..................................................................

Oh lord i tried with all my might , but  then I fell into temptation  I guess I'm not the greatest after all

Kenny

Dear Mr Kenny W Telejazz ,

Your honesty and humility has touched all the members of our company and close knit community on a very deep emotional core level .
To demonstrate our appreciation and gratitude too you for your attempts at genuine humility and integrity in today's uncertain world  , all of us here at The Bacon Lollypops Company have chipped in to give you a lifetime supply of our flagship product ...

We sincerely hope you enjoy our little gift too you 

all the best ,

Melissa
2018/09/21 01:58:18
Beagle
kennywtelejazz
kennywtelejazz

................................................................EDITED..................................................................

Oh lord i tried with all my might , but  then I fell into temptation  I guess I'm not the greatest after all

Kenny

Your honesty and humility has touched all the members of our company and close knit community on a very deep emotional core level .
To demonstrate our appreciation and gratitude too you for your attempts at genuine humility and integrity in today's uncertain world  , all of us here at The Bacon Lollypops Company have chipped in to give you a lifetime supply of our flagship product ...

all the best ,

Melissa

oh man!  a redhead with becan!!!
2018/09/21 09:24:04
kennywtelejazz
Beagle
kennywtelejazz
kennywtelejazz

Kenny

all the best ,

Melissa

oh man!  a redhead with becan!!!

Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum ...

Kenny
2018/09/21 17:04:33
bapu
Is Deborah still Harry?
2018/09/21 22:14:27
kennywtelejazz

Kenny
2018/09/21 22:26:00
Beepster
Beagly even?

Perhaps the beagliest ever?

I mean that's what some people are saying...
2018/09/21 22:28:20
bayoubill
And not just any redhead! That redhead!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account