2015/01/22 11:18:36
scook
Yes, it works with every app I have tested and it is not limited to Cakewalk or music related software.

On my PC, I did not move the entire DimPro directory tree but choose instead to move just the multisample directory. My Cakewalk samples are in N:\Cakewalk. After relocating the samples to "N:\Cakewalk\DimPro\Multisamples" at the cmd prompt I issued the command:
mklink /j "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Dimension Pro\Multisamples" "N:\Cakewalk\DimPro\Multisamples"

After moving the "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples" to N:\Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples at the cmd prompt I issued the command:
mklink /j "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples" "N:\Cakewalk\Rapture\Multisamples"
2016/12/26 08:29:42
paulf707
On a similar vein, what about the programs lists?
I've added new programs into:
C:\ProgramData\Cakewalk\Dimension Pro\Programs
But they don't appear in the Program drop down list in DimensionPro - I can load them manually, but is there a way to 'refresh' the program list and 'find' the newly added programs?
I can see a text file called 'programs.lst' that probably could be updated manually, but I can't believe that's the only way to do this?
2016/12/26 08:35:54
paulf707
OK - found a fix for this in another thread..... rename the 'programs.lst' file and then restart DimensionPro - it takes a few seconds but then it recreates the Program list (with the new programs shown correctly)
Sorted!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account