2016/05/30 05:18:26
tzzsmk
Hello everyone,
one of features I am really missing in Cakewalk Sonar is possibility to schedule export queue of multiple parts of the project,
like for ex. when recording multiple songs within one project and want to export them as separate files, it's quite annoying to export every "region" separately, wait when it's done, then select another "region" and export again another file - especially when using plenty FX and Synths so export takes fairly long...
cheers
~tzzsmk~
2016/05/30 05:25:53
John T
I'd use this a LOT.
2016/05/30 10:31:56
thedukewestern
I would totally use this for every single project
2016/05/30 12:27:19
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
Somehow such a feature should tie in with mix recall i.e. you should be able to select regions in a project and batch export it with a selected mix e.g. scratch tracking of several songs in one project. song A needs more vox, song B needs lower vox, thus mix quickly and save mix scenes, then export region #1 with mix A and region #2 with mix B ...

maybe a simple way to achieve this would be to have mix recall (optionally!) remember the timeline and tracks selection???

I would use this lots, too, for bouncing rough mixes plus mix stems for rehearsal play-alongs from scratch arrangement.
2016/05/31 10:02:31
tzzsmk
totally agree with Rob - now with Mix Recall feature, having Batch Queue would finally make sense!
2016/06/06 11:09:21
LJB
+100! Exporting stems for DJs, Soundtracks etc etc are a total pain if you want all the stems to run through the master buss and FX. Export by Folder or something would be flipping awesome.
2016/07/01 12:20:56
Vlar
It would also be nice to be able to "export separate files from markers". If I have mixed a live recording, of a set from a club performance or some such, it would be great if I could have markers for each song and just pick the regions between selected markers to be exported to separate file. These could even have the mp3 tags embedded from info included in the markers. I guess this would suggest that markers could contain different sets of info or designations, like "song start", "song end", etc.
2016/07/05 10:41:05
hlecram
In addition to that, having the ability to assign the channel to export queues within the track manager would be outstanding!
2016/07/12 15:09:12
tomboughner
This would be nice, but what I would rather see (or maybe in addition to the above comments) is the ability to setup a batch render of several different projects.  For example, I am working on a CD right now with 17 songs.  After rendering everything and listening on various speakers, I realized that I made the lead vocal about 1-2dB too loud on every song.  It's not too big a deal to go into each project and lower the lead vocal track a bit, but what is a real pain is having to render each one individually, waiting for each one to finish in between.  There should be a way to select a bunch of projects, setup the export options (bit depth, samplerate, etc) and have it render each project from start to finish.  
2016/07/12 16:26:10
tzzsmk
@tomboughner I think I understand what you mean, it's probably more matching my other features&ideas thread here: http://forum.cakewalk.com...ects-REQ-m3447359.aspx
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account