• Coffee House
  • I think my music is good enough as it is (p.11)
2018/09/20 15:24:16
SuperMarioGamer
I take it then that people aren't understanding my melodies because, if they did, then they wouldn't be taking me lightly and saying my melodies aren't that good.  Given this, it might really be necessary then that I fully craft these melodies rather than simply having a beat and chords to go along with them.  That way, people would be able to understand the melodies I'm trying to convey.
2018/09/20 15:44:47
jamesg1213
SuperMarioGamer
I take it then that people aren't understanding my melodies because, if they did, then they wouldn't be taking me lightly and saying my melodies aren't that good.  Given this, it might really be necessary then that I fully craft these melodies rather than simply having a beat and chords to go along with them.

You think?
2018/09/20 15:48:06
SuperMarioGamer
jamesg1213
SuperMarioGamer
I take it then that people aren't understanding my melodies because, if they did, then they wouldn't be taking me lightly and saying my melodies aren't that good.  Given this, it might really be necessary then that I fully craft these melodies rather than simply having a beat and chords to go along with them.

You think?

I do.  When my melodies are fully crafted, then people should be able to understand the melodies I'm trying to convey.
2018/09/20 15:48:54
Mesh

2018/09/20 15:55:12
bayoubill
Does anyone know where I can find SMG's music? I want to listen. I feel uninformed
2018/09/20 16:03:48
jamesg1213
SuperMarioGamer
jamesg1213
SuperMarioGamer

You think?

I do.  When my melodies are fully crafted, then people should be able to understand the melodies I'm trying to convey.

I think you might be right.
2018/09/20 16:05:48
jamesg1213
bayoubill
Does anyone know where I can find SMG's music? I want to listen. I feel uninformed

Posts #26 and #27, on page one of this Fascinating Fred.
2018/09/20 16:13:41
SuperMarioGamer
jamesg1213
SuperMarioGamer
jamesg1213
SuperMarioGamer

You think?

I think you might be right.

I took it people did understand, for example, my Dramatic Tune.  But that they were just dismissing its greatness due to its lack of full craftsmanship.  But then I later assumed that people weren't understanding the melody at all.  If it was the former, then I told people to lower their standards so they can appreciate and embrace the melody's greatness and catchiness.  But, if it's the latter, then I need to fully craft the melody so that people can understand it.
2018/09/20 16:15:02
bayoubill
Thank you James!
2018/09/20 16:42:19
bayoubill
Wow. The music I just listened to sounded incredibly like what my 3 year old Granddaughter did when she spent the day in my little studio and we played and recorded with the Roland A-300 Pro. We had so much fun

Kanye West comes to mind

That was a lot of reading. 
I'm kinda speechless
If I posted songs with this mindset I would have 10,000 songs in souncloud
the shallow concept of music today
why do I play?
this upsets me. I need to be alone for awhile

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account