2016/12/20 02:20:59
promidi
guitarwailer
How many Kits/AD Paks are you supposed to get with Platinum?
I only have the Fairfax Vol.1, I thought you were to get at least 3 or 4 Kits etc., etc.

You are supposed to get the Producer Bundle where you choose 3 adpacks.
2016/12/20 09:30:40
Tomas M.
Hi Kook,
Check this out.

https://www.xlnaudio.com/products/adpak

If you mean these from XLN.

Cheers Tomas
2016/12/20 22:17:25
KeithAdv
Semi-related...a bit of a disappointment I've had with these guys (in spite of excellent software and mostly great support)

Three of the Adpaks (Studio Pop, Studio Rock, and Studio Prog) are actually the kits you got in AD1, remade into Adpaks for AD2. Owners of AD1 who upgrade(d) to AD2 get those three paks automatically.

For those of us who actually did own AD1 through an earlier version of Sonar and then got AD2 with Platinum are part of an apparent curious exception to that rule. We apparently have to pay full price for those paks to add back in kits we already own, or pay for an "upgrade" to AD2, even though we already own the full version.

Anyway, great software, but that was a disappointing call for them to make.
2016/12/22 23:34:20
guitarwailer
I was able to get my 3 Ad Packs, and 3 Kit Pieces, however I am unable to retrieve my 3 Midi Packs.
For some reason, my Account does not reflect (highlight) my AD2 engine (only the AD1), although the AD2 is currently loaded in my Platinum, and I have registered it with it's key code.
When running XLN's installer, it said everything is up to date, but my Groove Packs are shaded out there, and they are not loaded in my AD2 engine.
2016/12/23 07:57:04
Atsuko
All the Adpaks you have for AD1 are imported to AD2 without charge. If you have a problem, contact their support, I discovered that because I was trying to upgrade some Adpaks I already had for AD1 and the site wouldn't allow me to buy them; the support solved the issue and the Adpaks now appear in my account.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account