2018/08/12 23:37:18
ØSkald

2018/08/13 08:21:20
kennywtelejazz
Yes Sir , the chicks now a days are just not all that into guitar players ...I heard even John Mayer is feeling the pinch.

$H*T , Why else would you think I have been here multiple times just to  B*tch about it ? ...

Anyway the dude in the video is not doing any of us real guitar players any Favors

Lets face it  , when was the last time you ever saw a guitar player standing there hiding in the bushes while waiting to jump out at a lone unsuspecting woman that happens to be walking down a desolate country road ?

That dude might be much better off ditching his guitar , getting a genuine Big Foot costume and then jumping out of the bushes ..
Who knows he may even fool a girl into thinking he's a real man ouch folks he had it coming  

IMHO , If your gonna be out there like that in Nature on a desolate country road hoping to meet a nice girl
Do yourself a favor ...Please learn how to play your guitar and ride a horse at the same time .
At the very least you can always give the girl a nice ride on the horse to where ever she is going ..
Now Guitar players listen up , this next piece of information is crucial and needs to be followed exactly to the letter
If she happens to ask you if the horse has a radio ..only then ..  will it become OK for you to play your guitar for her  .

Kenny
2018/08/13 13:55:53
bitman
It used to. She's right here.
2018/08/13 14:52:51
Mesh
There's a musicians chart that details out the possibilities (of getting chicks etc..)...
2018/08/13 15:10:50
Jim Roseberry
Our "Demo" is typically 35-55 (read older)... but playing well at a show (still) draws attention from "chicks".  
I met my wife singing... and she's the absolute best.

Rare... but it can get a little awkward when a 20s something tries to flirt... and you're (almost) old enough to be her grand-dad.  

2018/08/13 15:11:23
ØSkald
kennywtelejazz
Yes Sir , the chicks now a days are just not all that into guitar players ...I heard even John Mayer is feeling the pinch.

$H*T , Why else would you think I have been here multiple times just to  B*tch about it ? ...

Anyway the dude in the video is not doing any of us real guitar players any Favors

Lets face it  , when was the last time you ever saw a guitar player standing there hiding in the bushes while waiting to jump out at a lone unsuspecting woman that happens to be walking down a desolate country road ?

That dude might be much better off ditching his guitar , getting a genuine Big Foot costume and then jumping out of the bushes ..
Who knows he may even fool a girl into thinking he's a real man ouch folks he had it coming  

IMHO , If your gonna be out there like that in Nature on a desolate country road hoping to meet a nice girl
Do yourself a favor ...Please learn how to play your guitar and ride a horse at the same time .
At the very least you can always give the girl a nice ride on the horse to where ever she is going ..
Now Guitar players listen up , this next piece of information is crucial and needs to be followed exactly to the letter
If she happens to ask you if the horse has a radio ..only then ..  will it become OK for you to play your guitar for her  .

Kenny

LOL
2018/08/13 17:19:42
bdickens
My wife is a chick.
2018/08/13 18:24:41
batsbrew

it's a black bird thing.
2018/08/13 19:55:14
kennywtelejazz

In Tonight's Fake Newscast we have a real Tear Jerk Special interest story called Guitar Does NOT Get Chicks!
Today's modern women no longer care or are interested in how well you can play a guitar .
In this story we hope to  show the deep mental anguish of what can happen to a gifted guitar player after he can no longer  play his way into a Good Woman's Heart ...

In his own words ,

I break my butt over here playing my guitar and none of the girls I like ever give me their phone numbers ...
To add insult to injury , The ones that do give me their number never return my calls
I need to come up with a better plan

OK Shiloh , here's what we are gonna do ..we are gonna chill out and not act all desperate for Love  Anymore
If we happen to see a nice looking Cutey walking a long the road we will offer her a ride 

Oh Boy , Here we go again .

When is Kenny ever gonna learn ? All he has to do is let me do all the heavy lifting ..

Oh Well it looks like I have the whole Pad to myself again tonight

Hhhmm I wonder what I'm gonna want for dinner later ? Chinese or Mexican 

Kenny
2018/08/13 20:31:53
ØSkald
LOL
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account