2018/08/15 13:37:28
Randy P
Guitars can still get chicks just like they always did. I met my wife when she came to a gig. On Monday we will celebrate 30 years of marriage. A few years ago I posted here about a 1 off private showcase gig I did. On the way home my wife shared that a few women were standing near her during the 1st song. One of the women asked another who I was and if I was married. The other woman knew my wife and said "Yes, his wife is right there". My wife thought it was funny. I then made the boneheaded move by asking "Who was she?" When you've been together as long as she and I been, you get to where you can feel the "laser look of death" boring into the side of your head. Yep, long and very quiet ride home.
2018/08/15 17:32:55
Starise
You probably had your shirt open.
If I opened my shirt they would try to milk me. You think I'm kidding?  Me and baps are twins from the neck down....well we might be different at the waist.
2018/08/16 19:49:01
batsbrew

2018/08/16 20:17:41
jamesg1213
It did once.

No, I mean it did, 'once'.

2018/08/16 21:50:54
bapu
Randy knows the laser look but doesn't know in advance to NOT to ask the question (admits it's bonehead, after the fact).

Priceless.
2018/08/16 23:06:59
kennywtelejazz
A High Profile Cold Case has resurfaced after 2 years with shocking new evidence .
The Los Angles Police  have uncovered what appears too be the remains of one of the most prestigious musicians that has ever played a note on his instrument or ever graced a concert stage with his presence .

Bo Bo  "E Ness "  Johnson

After conducting extensive forensic testing the team of scientists have determined the cause of death was due to a highly focused death ray that emanated from one of the women back stage at Bo Bo Johnson's  well attended Saturday Night Rock gig.

If you have any helpful leads or information concerning the Bo Bo Johnson death please contact the Los Angles Police Dept .
The family's involved need your help desperately . All information provided is confidential .

Kenny
2018/08/17 00:50:04
BobF
You have to hold your guitar properly

2018/08/17 08:52:06
kennywtelejazz
batsbrew

Hey Bat's

I see your Red Rooster knows exactly what type of guitars he needs to plug into his Marshall for his Morning Crow

Kenny
2018/08/17 18:08:49
ØSkald
BobF
You have to hold your guitar properly

Just like Steel Panters. LOL
2018/08/17 19:01:48
Starise
Maybe the chicks all went to the rappers? Sorta looks that way.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account