2016/07/08 22:05:14
talon1studio
I think when Windows 10 starts updating itself against your will and it starts crashing everybody's projects, someone will decide to save the day. A Linux DAW will be born.  They will eclipse everyone else on that day being the only valid DAW that the greed driven big data pilferers  cant crash. It will be a great day. Who will that vision driven company be?
2016/07/09 05:47:02
azslow3
talon1studio
I think when Windows 10 starts updating itself against your will and it starts crashing everybody's projects, someone will decide to save the day. A Linux DAW will be born.  They will eclipse everyone else on that day being the only valid DAW that the greed driven big data pilferers  cant crash. It will be a great day. Who will that vision driven company be?

Artists not only have accepted subscription based software distribution, targeted against THEM software protections and buggy dongles, agree with limiting them from all sides licenses and buy overpraised "pro audio" equipment which is declared "end of life" even before a warranty period for many other products is expiring. They are continuously asking to limit them to single overpriced hardware!

Linux? Freedom? Just a declaration... normally written from iLikeBeFooled
2016/07/09 05:56:28
pwalpwal
There are already several Linux daws available
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account