2016/06/16 03:52:44
Thedoccal
Could you add a 5th item to the vertical(...) section that provides some info on the projects - the path to the file?  Especially the Drive letter?  I store each project on (C) and my Projects Drive (P) and both end up appearing next to each other on the screen.  Now that I have a SSD (C) drive, I work on current projects in Drive C and save and when I'm done save again to (P).  I like to open again with the C drive version to save time...but I don't always remember in which order i may have saved them.

Thanks.
2016/07/03 06:54:19
soens
I'm not sure why, but in the X3 File menu and Quick Start window, only a few listings in "Open a Recent Project" display the drive letter. The rest only display the project name.
2016/07/09 09:24:22
icontakt
soens
I'm not sure why, but in the X3 File menu and Quick Start window, only a few listings in "Open a Recent Project" display the drive letter. The rest only display the project name.

That happened to me a lot when I was on X3 or earlier, and I really didn't like it. I think the file path appeared when the project name was very short. I'm glad that I no longer have to experience it. The Start Screen in SONAR 2015 or later doesn't have the issue. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account