2016/07/02 11:29:57
pwalpwal
If they unlock or release them as vsts they greatly increase the required support
2016/07/02 11:39:35
scook
They are VST3 format now.
2016/07/04 10:30:38
AT
Cakewalk paid Nomad and the other 3rd party plugs makers to use within SONAR.  As said above, they make sure they work in SONAR.  And all that is included in your price for SONAR.  If you don't want to use SONAR, why should other SONAR users pay the entire 3rd party price for you?  Just buy the software yourself and use it where ever you need to. 

All this is pretty standard operating procedure.
2016/07/05 15:39:34
Brian Walton
ampfixer
If you wanted them unlocked the price for Sonar would have to go up. Your loyalty to Sonar gives you the plugs at a heavy discount. There's lots of stuff for sale. Thumbs down to this idea.

Like I said those plugs are not that good.  I can't even fathom someone not demanding their money back if they paid retail for those plugs.  

Melodyne Essential and AD are far higher level plugs and they are not locked down.  
2016/07/05 18:54:18
backwoods
Brian Walton
ampfixer
If you wanted them unlocked the price for Sonar would have to go up. Your loyalty to Sonar gives you the plugs at a heavy discount. There's lots of stuff for sale. Thumbs down to this idea.

Like I said those plugs are not that good.  I can't even fathom someone not demanding their money back if they paid retail for those plugs.  

Melodyne Essential and AD are far higher level plugs and they are not locked down.  

what would the retail be in your opinion Brian? i think they are damn good and in no way inferior in quality to say addictive drums (which is often considered inferior to BFD)

i have used ableton, digital performer, nuendo, protools and reason as well as sonar and each has its own exclusive plugins. 
2016/07/06 07:43:44
Marconix1
scook
They are VST3 format now.

Hmmm... Mine seem to show up and be scattered within the VST 2 folder. Was there a recent update to VST 3 for those?

I find the vocal strip actually quite helpful on a number of different things. Listen feature on the desser makes it super useful at times.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account