2016/06/29 16:08:15
Dave76
Support for the Freeze button is conspicuously missing from the new Smart Swipe feature.  

This would be nice to have because:
1. It makes the UI more consistent.  It's a little weird being able to Smart Swipe pretty much any other track view button and then have it not work for Freeze.
2. Freeze can be a relatively slow operation so it would be nice to queue up a sequence of tracks with Smart Swipe versus sitting there and waiting for each individual track to finish before moving on.

2016/06/30 09:47:39
brconflict
Agreed. We've been asking for Global Freeze, or to select all the tracks you wish to freeze and right-click Freeze them all, but haven't gotten much feedback on it.
2016/07/01 06:55:51
LJB
Global Freeze in ANY from would be good.. There must be something really hard about this feature as there have been tons of requests for it, many of them from myself. PanuP had it down pat in his little ad-on (I forget the name). Not sure why the Bakers haven't done it yet.
2016/07/01 07:55:35
Grem
Agreed. When I first tried SmartSwipe it was with Freeze! And damn it didn't work!

I have been wanting a group freeze for the longest time. It's a PITA to freeze a drum/rythm guitar folder.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account