• Software
  • Has anyone tried the Izotope Elements bundle? (p.2)
2017/07/08 07:49:38
BassDaddy
I believe Nectar Elements makes the upgrade available also.
2017/07/08 20:24:20
dubdisciple
The most appealing part was the frequency collision aspect and then I remembered I have Melda's analyzer with that feature. I gotta start using the tools i have more lol
2017/07/08 21:42:31
dubdisciple
I also was curios about rx elements. Is it worth 60 for that?
2017/07/08 22:54:09
dubdisciple
The melda analyzer does just what you mention.
2017/07/08 23:21:16
kennywtelejazz
dubdisciple
 I gotta start using the tools i have more lol

Oh Oh ,  man the towers with armed guards equipped with thermal laser sights .
We have a Deals and Software Runaway planing an escape ...

Kenny
2017/07/08 23:34:44
mettelus
TL/DR version - I would wait for sales on Neutron, Ozone, or both.

If you have MMBandAnalyzer, that does collision frequency work quite well. The RX plugs I only tried the noise removal with the version above Elements (plugin pack, I think). Although it can achieve nice results it is less straight forward than Adobe Audition (and you can still get AA3 for free, I believe). Waiting for a holiday sale on Neutron, Ozone, or both would be my preference over those Elements versions. Having Ozone yields deals on Ozone Advanced typically, and Ozone Advanced yields deals on everything else pretty much (I remember getting the Music Production Bundle 2 for $199 from owning OA 5 during a sale event and just saw MPB2 is $699 from a recent deals link). Neutron Advanced and Ozone Advanced are a pretty formidable combo which can be used in any DAW (even 32-bit ones).
2017/07/08 23:35:30
dubdisciple
kennywtelejazz
dubdisciple

Kenny

I really do think larry should be criminally charged for posting so many deals.

I am thinking the noise reduction may be worth it though. Then again the next sell i am likely upgrading to mix bundle which i believe has noise reduction portion
2017/07/09 00:24:26
kennywtelejazz
dubdisciple
kennywtelejazz
dubdisciple

Kenny

I really do think larry should be criminally charged for posting so many deals.

I am thinking the noise reduction may be worth it though. Then again the next sell i am likely upgrading to mix bundle which i believe has noise reduction portion

Gotta Love Larry , he did play a role in pointing me in the right direction for getting half the stuff I'm enjoying now .

In my case the only plugs I have from Izotope are Nectar Elements , a thing called Izotope Mastering essentials that came with Mixcraft 7 , and a Delay .
All very functional cut down lighter weight products that can give a good idea of what type of quality Izotope brings to the table ...
So Yes , the deal from Izotope your considering had me tempted pretty good .I can certainly understand how you can be on the fence trying to decided what to do .

Since I could only do one deal this month in that price range I wound up bumping up my version of Traction Waveform 8 to the full version by doing their July 4 th deal of getting BioTek and their plugin suite ...

So many Deals so little Money

all the best,

Kenny
2017/07/09 01:08:26
dubdisciple
From Izotope I have nectar elements, Nectar 2 suite and vinyl. I have that delay too but it is useless.
2017/07/09 03:47:23
mettelus
Had to log in to type this. A "big picture" of what you are seeking is good to bear in mind and it occurred to me after you posted "Nectar 2 Production Suite" that there is a loyalty cross grade for Music Production Bundle 2 from any "standard" product for $399. That does go on sale for $100 off at times (not sure cycle, but Christmas is one of them). That bundle contains the Advanced versions of both Neutron and Ozone 7, as well as iZotope's Insight (and a few others I rarely use).

Having bought that a while back, I know that the serial number for the MPB2 unlocks all the components. What I do not know (Larry might know this) is if you can resell your Nectar 2 Production Suite afterwards. Since that is how you are getting the deal, it is highly probable you cannot, but worth a mention just in case.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account