2018/09/11 23:35:36
JohnKenn
Friends,

Something weird happened. I can't really explain it, but it was real.
I don't have anyone to turn to. Only the CoffeeHouse.  I realize that even here, nobody might believe me.

StudioToolz (old MinimalSystems) is doing a 1 dollar sale on all their plugins and even more savings for bundles!!!

Good stuff to be had. I downloaded all the demos and had this crazy demonic thought, Meh... already got this.

Then, there was a moment of psychiatric breakdown when I felt content with what I already have, and the twisted thought that I could do anything needed with the hoard of plugins I have already amassed.

The brimstone pits of hell are before me. Maybe there is counseling. Maybe there are medications. GAS has gone and I don't know how to get it back. The worst possible ramification of this affliction is that if it continues, I will be forced to do something creative with the plugins I already have.

John

Hmm... was wondering if anybody knows about a vst version of the old Ross Gray Compressor. They got one in ProTools, but ain't going there.

2018/09/12 01:13:42
Starise
Hmmmm.......you have a really different way of looking at this. Being content is what it's all about I think. Most of us come out crying. Some of us never stop.
2018/09/12 04:05:01
bitman
I saved up 350.00 and then because winter is coming and I love her so much, bought my wife a transfer case control module for her trailblazer instead of a preamp because her existing one is thermal and wont work right when it's cold. Have to put a blow dryer to it in the mornings to have 4x4. Life in the high Rockies. That was 211.00 from GM. So much for any GAS I may have served with it.
2018/09/12 11:00:40
jyoung60
I constantly have GAS, but no $$ to relive it.  Is that why I'm getting fat?
2018/09/12 12:17:12
Mesh
One does not simply pass GAS.....behold your inertia until further notice.
2018/09/12 12:50:41
Starise
Things can get bad after awhile.

2018/09/12 21:05:25
bayoubill
I know I replied on this fred! I just can't find it  ...   something about gas I said
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account