• Computers
  • sonar crashing, frequent audio drop out, delayed reaction from keyboard. (p.2)
2017/06/20 04:42:45
HighAndDry

HighAndDry
that motu avb interface is a bummer!!!  I just discovered that I can not access that unless I am online!!!   WTF is that?

that is not correct. if connected via USB you can access it direct from the PC it is connected to ... if you want access from another PC to adjust mixer, routing, etc. only then you need it to be hooked up via LAN

online you don't have to be at all (only if you want to do firmware upgrades)

Ok.  I was wrong about that.  Thank you
2017/06/20 04:44:59
HighAndDry
thanks to everyone   I will report back my findings

2017/06/20 04:47:22
HighAndDry

The symptoms sound like a memory resource leak.
Do you experience these symptoms with a single project... or are they present across multiple projects?
If the symptoms are limited to a single project, copy/paste all of the track data into a new/empty project.
If the symptoms are present across multiple projects, try to reproduce the issue and have a look at the amount of memory used.

USB cables are typically good up to 5 meters.

Where do I Look at the memory resource.  do you mean the sonar performance meter?
2017/06/20 11:22:42
Jim Roseberry
HighAndDry

Where do I Look at the memory resource.  do you mean the sonar performance meter?

Task Manager>Performance tab (you can click Open Resource Monitor for more detailed information)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account