2018/08/27 18:52:09
paulo
I started this fred for Beepster......
2018/08/27 23:15:06
SteveStrummerUK

This could go south extremely swiftly 
2018/08/28 00:00:56
hmmmm, looks around . . . nice place, I especially like the Velcro on the ceiling, nice touch, and strategically placed above the bed . . . that'll stop those pesky kids.

beep beep
2018/08/28 00:04:16
Beepster
B'daaaawwww... were you missin' me, sugarlumps? And on what may or may not be a day that has a non zero chance of being my birfday too!

*smacks paulo's leathery buttocks affectionately*

;-)

Anyhoo...

So I've actually been off dealing with medical crap for anyone actually wondering. I've been without a doctor for 2 years and been kind of performing an experiment the past year to see if I can live doctor free. I cannot and deteriorated close to the point of a full relapse of my spine/leg injuries. I consider the experiment a success though because I got (VERY) reacquainted with my REAL unmasked pain and build up some old pigheaded tolerance to it AND not being on any kind of my usual pain meds for so long has lowered my tolerance (thus need) for them essentially making my acetominophen(sp?)/baclofen much more effective.

I had to go to the ER to force the issue though after being trapped in my apartment for a month+ to get things rolling again but as fate would have it they JUST opened a new clinic in town so the universe seems to think it's time for me to stop torturing myself as well. Oh... and the ER folks did all my lab sh*t. Kidneys/liver fine.

I've been able to pick up my guits again and actually play them for the first time in months.

So that's nice... and I'm gonna go do a bit more of that.

Hope everyone else is good.

Cheers.

2018/08/28 11:57:12
Mesh
Good to see ya Beeps and take care of yourself.....

2018/08/28 16:55:49
Beepster
Matron Landslide
hmmmm, looks around . . . nice place, I especially like the Velcro on the ceiling, nice touch, and strategically placed above the bed . . . that'll stop those pesky kids.

Bless your heart.

Mesh
Good to see ya Beeps and take care of yourself.....

Back atchya, Mesher.

And ya... of all the ways to leave this mortal coil, getting murdered by cute 60's style chicks seems like it might be one of the better ones.

;-)
2018/08/28 16:58:47
Mesh
Murder by numbers 1,2,3
It's as easy to learn as your A, B, C's?

Someone call the Police!!!
2018/08/28 17:13:48
Beepster
Their smooth yet edgy reggae/rock fusion can tame the murderous hearts of even the most hardened femme fatale.

Somewhat related... after years of resistance I've been contemplating giving in and watching Quadraphenia for the first time. Apparently it's not nearly as nonsensical as Tommy was.
2018/08/28 17:51:31
Mesh
I haven't seen either one, but Quadraphenia is something I'd like to see too.....I may need more speakers.
2018/08/28 18:16:06
Beepster
Don't bother with Tommy. 'Tis a silly movie based on a silly (and IMO rather mediocre/pretentious) album.

Now the full Live at Leeds (I think you need the Deluxe edition to get the whole thing) performance of Tommy is awesome.

I like the album Quadraphenia even less but some of the tunes have grown on me over the years.

However The Real Me has always been one of my fave Who tunes since I first heard it.

/used to play Townsend in a Who tribute... 2 1/2+ hours of full on boiler suit wearing, windmilling, scissor kicking mayhem
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account