2018/08/30 21:03:11
Beepster
Now, ED has a highly smackable set of buttocks.

*SCHMPLOMP*
2018/08/30 21:14:30
bapu
Beepster

*SCHMPLOMP*

Yeah, they shimmy when I walk
2018/08/30 21:17:50
Beepster
bapu
Beepster

*SCHMPLOMP*

Yeah, they shimmy when I walk

Don't make it weird.
2018/08/30 21:19:50
Beepster
lulz
2018/08/30 22:19:29
paulo
Beepster
 You've generally led me to believe you are far cooler than anyone else.

Nah, I would never do that. One cannot proclaim oneself to be cool because that in itself would make one very uncool. Coolness can only be bestowed upon a person by the judgement of others. 

2018/08/30 22:27:22
Beepster
I have often been likened to Bowzer.
2018/08/31 19:56:20
paulo
Beepster

I was sooooo close to thinking that.......

2018/08/31 23:05:28
Starise
Beepster

*SCHMPLOMP*

I hear e uses lotion. I know TMI. Never stopped me before.
2018/09/01 22:54:10
Beepster
paulo
Beepster

From Wiki:

The series focused on a clever dog called Towser and his friends The King, Dr. Smelly, Sadie the cat and the owl who is always seen in the background and their arch enemies the Terrible Thing a black beaky monster who loves eating dogs and scaring people, the Water Rats two tyrannous rodents from the Water Rats Shipping Company who wanted to buy Towser's summer house and turn it into an office, Goblin Gobble a horrible green goblin who hides in the woods and kidnaps passers by before taking them back to his tower to be eaten (he also has a problem with his guard who is deaf and lazy), a lion who stole Sadie's hat, the Nosey Parker a blue creature with a long nose who sniffs at things for no reason and the Alien Invader an alien from outer space who wants to take Towser to a leader and fires chocolate bars from his gun.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed feel insulted or honored...

o_O
2018/09/02 14:25:06
paulo
Beepster
paulo
Beepster

From Wiki:

The series focused on a clever dog called Towser and his friends The King, Dr. Smelly, Sadie the cat and the owl who is always seen in the background and their arch enemies the Terrible Thing a black beaky monster who loves eating dogs and scaring people, the Water Rats two tyrannous rodents from the Water Rats Shipping Company who wanted to buy Towser's summer house and turn it into an office, Goblin Gobble a horrible green goblin who hides in the woods and kidnaps passers by before taking them back to his tower to be eaten (he also has a problem with his guard who is deaf and lazy), a lion who stole Sadie's hat, the Nosey Parker a blue creature with a long nose who sniffs at things for no reason and the Alien Invader an alien from outer space who wants to take Towser to a leader and fires chocolate bars from his gun.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed feel insulted or honored...

o_O

That's pretty much this forum in a paragraph, no?

Whether it's an insult or a compliment depends upon who you perceive as being your character. 

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account