2018/08/31 19:45:32
bitman
Wasn't me.
2018/08/31 19:56:10
jamesg1213
paulo

Not just here, but anywhere and everywhere I think that anyone should be able to say whatever they like. If anyone else doesn't like or agree with  the opinions expressed by another, don't listen to / read them. It really is that simple. 

What fun would that be? 

2018/08/31 19:58:48
paulo
jamesg1213
paulo

Not just here, but anywhere and everywhere I think that anyone should be able to say whatever they like. If anyone else doesn't like or agree with  the opinions expressed by another, don't listen to / read them. It really is that simple. 

What fun would that be? 

I find that watching somebody reveal the full extent of their ignorance can be quite amusing.
2018/08/31 20:29:24
jamesg1213
paulo
jamesg1213
paulo

What fun would that be? 

I find that watching somebody reveal the full extent of their ignorance can be quite amusing.

You must be side-split and bollockless on a daily basis here then.
2018/08/31 20:36:16
Voda La Void
paulo

That is the one mitigating value of privileged western millennials.  
2018/08/31 21:02:45
paulo
jamesg1213
paulo
jamesg1213
paulo

What fun would that be? 

You must be side-split and bollockless on a daily basis here then.

I do have to take a break now and then to let the stitches do their job, but being married I haven't been in charge of the old testicles for quite some time now. 
2018/08/31 23:01:42
Starise
paulo
Starise
 FWIW I have never reported anyone or anything to a moderator. 

FWIW and speaking as someone that you actually did report that statement isn't quite true is it?

Yes that statement is true.  I don't feel the need to report anything on a moderated forum. I have spoken to people who moderate occasionally....very occasionally, like almost never. That's a big difference between reporting someone to them.
Paulo...why would I ever need to report you? 
2018/09/01 10:00:22
paulo
Starise
paulo
Starise
 FWIW I have never reported anyone or anything to a moderator. 

FWIW and speaking as someone that you actually did report that statement isn't quite true is it?

Yes that statement is true.  I don't feel the need to report anything on a moderated forum. I have spoken to people who moderate occasionally....very occasionally, like almost never. That's a big difference between reporting someone to them.
Paulo...why would I ever need to report you? 

I don't come here looking for a fight or to "win" but if you really want me to I could post the link to my thread where you stated that you had reported it. Or we can just agree that your statement that you have never done such a thing may well contain fake news.

2018/09/01 14:48:53
Kalle Rantaaho
paulo

On one hand I agree, on the other, not. Ignoring, say,  hate-mail and provocation based on ignorance and racism would make me feel like watching someone being mugged and doing nothing about it. 
Then again, I humbly admit that it's practically impossible to win anything in any forum-fight anywhere.
Everyone is entitled to ones opinions, in principle yes, but opinions are seldom only opinions, they usually lead to actions of some kind. If people only were more capable of moderating their own opinions... :o/

2018/09/01 17:27:20
bapu
paulo

So that explains why you stalk me...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account