2018/09/02 02:47:45
Beepster
Discuss.
2018/09/02 04:15:01
bayoubill
Purple paisley is my groovy go to color. My bell bottoms were purple paisley and I was styling in my purple tie dyed t- shirt . My lava lamp is too
2018/09/02 04:30:34
bayoubill
I supose mie favorite colour is purple then. I would discux it moor but I Am sleepy when I think too much
2018/09/02 15:33:08
bapu
Brad
2018/09/02 17:22:15
paulo
When I was a small boy I had a green paisley shirt with a matching tie (one of them that looks like a tie but is just elastic under the collar)  and also an orange one with a matching tie. Being as much of a style guru then as I am now I always insisted on wearing the green tie with the orange shirt and vice versa.
2018/09/02 17:56:06
Beepster
When I was MUCH younger and ballsier (well... stupider) I used to waltz into the seedy goth clubs dressed in the loudest poly/rayon shirts I could find and multi colored tweed bell bottoms then dance like a total spazz amongst the gloom and doomsters.

It was hilariously obnoxious to the point one night the bar's regular tough guy (who went by the name Wolverine IIRC) decided to start hucking plastic cups and empty beer cans at my head. I wander over, sat down at his table and started up a "friendly" convo with the chap. That ended with him sobbing and blubbering about his mom who "just didn't understand him".

lol

Also the bright colors in such a dark place flooded with black light made teh ladies gravitate toward me... which was not the intent but ya.

IRL trolling FTW!
2018/09/02 17:56:14
jamesg1213
I've been to Paisley. It's all grey.
2018/09/02 18:14:33
bitman
70s garb seems to be coming back around again.
I saw a young dude in maroon jeans and a matching maroon jacket.
And days later, a dude with jeans, paisley shirt and sunglasses on a chopper looking very easy rider.

So Beeps, if'n ya fancy paisley, get after it, it's your day.

2018/09/02 18:28:42
Beepster
bitman
70s garb seems to be coming back around again.
I saw a young dude in maroon jeans and a matching maroon jacket.
And days later, a dude with jeans, paisley shirt and sunglasses on a chopper looking very easy rider.

So Beeps, if'n ya fancy paisley, get after it, it's your day.

Meh, my obnoxious fashionista days are loong over. Now I mostly just dress like an unmade bed.

;-)
2018/09/02 20:30:48
kennywtelejazz
I had 2 of these ( Fender MIJ Reissues ) which I sadly regret selling back in the day  ...
                                ( don't know what brand the pic is )

I Love the look , even the color Pink .  Just don't ask me to wear spandex while playing it

Kenny

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account