• Songs
  • Bapu, Beagle and Beepster do What Lovers Do (original tune - new mix July 24, 2016) (p.7)
2016/08/24 14:01:00
Beepster
Okay, Dave. Whatever you say.
2016/08/24 14:14:39
Unknowen
I really gave you guys a fair shake… AND wanted to hear something cool…
But when I got to Huz So GU or whatever?? it was OVER…
I’m not sorry and if I’m going to tell someone here about their song they need to know I’m not going to BS them…
You tell me the guy singing HUz so Gu can even hit one note or faze right… come on say it….
2016/08/24 14:35:49
Beepster
Can we hire you to produce our next album?

You seem legit.
2016/08/24 14:44:15
bapu
Beepster

You seem legit.

Ya, he has "wires" that go to his mics. I wanna get me some of those wires for my mics.
2016/08/24 15:02:52
Unknowen
bapu
Beepster

You seem legit.

Ya, he has "wires" that go to his mics. I wanna get me some of those wires for my mics.

WOW! that’s it.... good one... and that means what? are you being funny? ironical?
Sarcastic? Or just oblivious? Frankly, some of us shouldn’t even be close to a mic ;)
Maybe you can cut down my songs.... That would seem fair...
2016/08/24 15:11:55
Beepster
Dave000

Why? That would be childish and moronic.

oh... wait...
2016/08/24 15:12:03
Mesh
Just FYI:

Code of Conduct

Welcome to the Cakewalk Forums! These forums have a reputation of providing a friendly environment to get help with Cakewalk products, discuss ideas, and connect with other members. Much of this is because our members treat each other with respect and courtesy, and we are dedicated to continuing this tradition.

Flaming, Bashing, and Trolling and All Personal Attacks
To retain the character of our forums, it is crucial to treat others with respect and dignity. Deciding what is or is not a personal attack is often a judgment call, but if in the opinion of a forum host a post or thread represents flaming, trolling, or personal attacks, it will be deleted. Those who repeatedly use these forums as a venue for personal vendettas or agendas will be banned.
2016/08/24 15:13:55
jamesyoyo
Dave000
bapu
Beepster

You seem legit.

WOW! that’s it.... good one... and that means what? are you being funny? ironical?
Sarcastic? Or just oblivious? Frankly, some of us shouldn’t even be close to a mic ;)

You can not dig something and still be civil about it. If its not your cuppa, fine. But it is their cuppa, and most people would prefer you don't spit in it.
2016/08/24 15:26:33
bapu
Dave000

Don't need to be fair.

I listened to Molly. 

When something is not my cup o tea I simply do not comment. I move on.

'Nuff said.

2016/08/24 15:33:44
bapu
Dave000
bapu
Beepster

You seem legit.

Just quoting you fro m your own video. Twice you said "this wire goes the mic ...". That was funny as a Pistol, Pete.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account