2016/02/02 14:17:35
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
Hey Folks,

We have a small update for Z3TA+ 2 users that includes some fixes and minor tweaks. You can see the the changes in the update notes below. We are happy to announce that Z3TA+ 2.2 will be available to STEAM users later today. This will include new features in 2.2, the fixes from the 2.2.1 update as well as fixes in this update.

Update Notes:
http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013451/Z3TA-2-2-2-Update

2016/02/02 16:08:48
Paul P

Thanks Lance.  Just installed and it appears to work for the little I did.

I've undoubtedly said this before, but it would have been nice if the installer had asked me for my vstplugins folder instead of not asking and creating a new vstplugins folder on my C drive.  Moving and editing the registry fixed that, but it's an unnecessary pain. 

Why are z3ta+2's folders stored in two different places ?

Arpeggios
Documentation
Resources

go to the C drive  (which I then also have to move to where I put all my Cakewalk synths)

and

MIDI Arpeggios
MIDI Learn
Programs
Tunings
Wavetables

go to the Cakewalk Content folder.

I could do without having to clean things up after installing each new version.

2016/02/03 00:28:12
Snehankur
+1
We should have the ability to define the folders for installation and content as well. C: Drive should not be made universal.
Regards
Snehankur
2016/02/05 10:53:16
Teksonik
Does this version require the Cakewalk Command Center be installed ? Also I've been told elsewhere that there are now 64 bit versions of Z3TA+ version 1 and it's effects versions.  Is this correct ?
2016/02/05 12:17:01
Paul P

See :  Z3TA+ 2 Offline Activation

2016/02/05 12:32:28
Teksonik
My studio computer is connected to the internet to make doing updates such as these much easier but I'd rather not install the Command Center. So I guess I can authorize from that computer just by doing all steps from there.........thanks.
2016/02/05 13:04:06
Teksonik
Ok cool, I used this computer to do the offline authorization and transferred the dat file to the studio computer.  Authorization went perfectly. Thanks CW for allowing us to authorize without the CCC but please in future allow us to specify the folder where the .dll file installed. I normally install all plugins to C:/VST Plugins 64 Bit however this version installed to :C/Program files/Cakewalk/Vst Plugins/Z3TA+ so now I have two versions of Z3TA installed. I can uninstall the older version from the Control Panel but you can see where allowing people to choose their install paths is much better for the end user. :-) 
2016/02/05 16:54:35
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
Teksonik
Ok cool, I used this computer to do the offline authorization and transferred the dat file to the studio computer.  Authorization went perfectly. Thanks CW for allowing us to authorize without the CCC but please in future allow us to specify the folder where the .dll file installed. I normally install all plugins to C:/VST Plugins 64 Bit however this version installed to :C/Program files/Cakewalk/Vst Plugins/Z3TA+ so now I have two versions of Z3TA installed. I can uninstall the older version from the Control Panel but you can see where allowing people to choose their install paths is much better for the end user. :-) 

You'd need Command Center to change the VST2 path during the installation as Z3TA+2 reads the VST paths from there. Glad to hear the offline auth got you running though. VST3/AAX will always go to their default global locations.
2016/02/08 22:51:33
onetomany
Where do I get this update?  The download in my product list installs version 2.1!!!
2016/02/08 23:11:10
Paul P

On your Cakewalk account page, when you select  z3ta+2 in the list of your products, do you get the following download box :

Z3TA 2.2.2.120 Win [Mac]

File size: ~34.7 MB [60.7mb for mac], Released: 2/2/2016

The download file is then Z3TA2.2_Setup_2.2.2.120.exe (or Z3TA2.2_Setup_2.2.2.120.pkg for mac)

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account