2016/02/14 15:43:06
Paul P

Just for the record, I was playing version 2.2.2. in standalone mode and at one point it lost all its knobs.  I didn't notice when it happened as I was switching back and forth with Sonar editing some midi arp patterns.  Everything in z3ta+2 still worked and a knob or set of knobs would come back when I clicked to adjust.  The UI was eventually completely restored and I haven't been able to lose the knobs again.

This has never happened to me with previous versions.

2016/02/14 20:00:40
onetomany
Yes, scook,  Thanks.  
2016/10/17 02:42:24
gerswork
Sync timing problem with host bpm , I am running the latest Z3ta+2 version on my iMac with Pro tools 12( latest update), if I try to sync the lfo to the host bpm, it drifts in and out of time , this happens with the AAX plugin, if load the same patch using the vst version loaded using Bluecat audio vst to aax plugin, it stays in time. Any ideas on what's wrong with the AAX version?
2016/10/28 23:47:34
methodman3000
I too am having problems with installing Zeta+2 I am never asked to put in the registration and validation codes and it will only run in demo mode.  How do I register it.  I see no command center in my account products.  Does this mean my copy I bought is outdated?
2016/10/29 00:51:37
telecharge
methodman3000
I too am having problems with installing Zeta+2 I am never asked to put in the registration and validation codes and it will only run in demo mode.  How do I register it.  I see no command center in my account products.  Does this mean my copy I bought is outdated?

Command Center is here: http://www.cakewalk.com/Command-Center
2016/10/29 01:32:00
The Grim
i haven't updated z3ta2, or rapture or dimension pro for that matter since before they were updated to be compatible with ccc, the reason being for fear of crippling something that for my purposes works fine, and not wanting to have to spend time i don't have trying to fix things up . . . again, to me their installations have always been a little brittle and messy, and installing certain expansions could be a pita. has anyone updated from a pre ccc installation of z3ta2 without issues, i am fairly sure that my existing installation was to defaults, i also have quite a number of expansions, is there anything i need to be aware of? i would really hate to do the update only to find things are not well and that i have to spend time trying to fix it up, that would likely be the last straw for me.

i have the same reservations with regards to updating rapture and dimension pro from pre ccc compatible installations, both of which have quite a number of expansions, and fairly sure were installed to defaults, so any advice/experiences for those would be appreciated as well.

also rapture pro, haven't updated it for a long time, same reasons, and don't really use it, haven't for a long time mainly due to the issues it had had since it's release, i think i recall the last version i updated to had squashed many of the issues that had plagued it from release, but just couldn't bring myself to use it. i think i installed the multisamples or whatever to a non default location, so any experiences/advice with regards to rapture pro also would be welcomed. ccc is set to verbose mode, will that allow me to point it to where my multisamples are located, or will it pick that up automatically? and is that separate to the content path set in ccc?

i have read a number of posts in the past where users have had issues with all of the above after updating, i just don't want to join that club
2016/10/30 03:34:30
The Grim
well i took the plunge and updated z3ta2 and rapture pro, (also rapture and dimension pro although not really needing to other than getting them into line with ccc) all seems fine, never checked out every patch/preset of course, just one here and there, and a few from each of the many expansion packs i have. just had to run rapture and dimpro as administrator to re enter the code, so all good.
2016/11/03 13:08:39
bluesplayer
Jon Sasor [Cakewalk]
Z3TA+ 2 has always stored its content in the global Cakewalk Content directory. You can either change the registry key manually, or you can go to the settings in Command Center and change it from there as well. If you have any trouble, you can always get assistance from Technical Support. 

Rapture v1.2.2 and Dimension Pro are only connected products if you own SONAR Platinum. Otherwise you can just download these from your account page.

but you didn't address the second part asked by the OP - the forced (no install option to change) 

C:\....\cakewalk\Z3TA +2   paths to
Arpeggios
documentation
Resources

while only ~16 MB's on C:\     this "no option" to change install locations, or where to redirect an install during updates is becoming a real PITA

First it was latest two Sonar updates , now it's Z3TA +2 - I assume the upcoming Rapture Pro update will be the same?   and it's NOT a SMALL install
2016/11/03 13:17:08
Makzimia
In a world where a lot of us use a small OS SSD. The lack of choice of path is crazy.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account